PDA

View Full Version : feckin ebay!

ade
27-02-05, 06:22 PM
I'm addicted! (just to let you know).

Been bidding on a few items for my car (project nova - see styling forum) but they seem to be doing maintenance and it keeps saying cannot find page on key items I'm bidding on.

Already lost out on one item - it'd better sort itself out later...

:evil:

Ade

burgo
27-02-05, 07:18 PM
i to have the same problem :(, last month it ate my wages in three days lol

Philsutton
27-02-05, 07:43 PM
ebay is a wonderful place, its working fine for me at the moment but it doesn have a habit of messing up when you least want it to

burgo
27-02-05, 08:51 PM
just bought a strut brace and high-flow cat, bidding on a oil filla cap, dual exit exhaust and anti-roll bars lol

Riggy
27-02-05, 08:54 PM
lol @ ebay being addictive :lol: :lol:

so true :D

epo
27-02-05, 08:59 PM
i got a bollocking today for spending too much but i cant help it

i see all these interior chrome bits and ive got to buy :lol:

burgo
27-02-05, 09:05 PM
well i just had to pay ?50 for a strut brace because it matches the anti-roll bars lol. who cares that i could of got one for ?30 its only money and it wouldnt of matched lol

Snowface
27-02-05, 09:31 PM
i got a b******s today for spending too much but i cant help it

i see all these interior chrome bits and ive got to buy :lol:

almost like a magpie that likes to steal shiney things (spoons) from your picnic table lol. Just can't resist them.

(no offence intended)

General Baxter
27-02-05, 09:38 PM
nuts after a black headlining and i found one on e-bay
http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/87/9b/d8_1_b.JPG

i hate my sun roof :evil:

ANDYRACER
27-02-05, 11:57 PM
e-bay is quality i just cant afford it

burgo
28-02-05, 01:21 AM
:cry: please someone help me ive just gone and bought a rear strut brace and a single wiper kit :cry:

ok joking aside i really do have an ebay problem :|

dandan
28-02-05, 01:36 AM
You're not the only 1. In the last two weeks I have bought....... sri dials, infinity speakers, wiper blades, spark plugs, cam belt, neons, sponsor logos, clear side repeaters, black shelf for gsi dash, brake cleaner, electrical tape, Amp wiring kits, distribution block.............. and then there is all the stuff I'm bidding on/watching at the mo.

They're gonna need to set up a support group for addicted users soon.

boredbloke
28-02-05, 08:53 AM
Yep join the club in the last year i've spent well over 1500 mostly on stuff i haven't even been assed to fit yet!

It isn't that good for selling stuff either really, everyone's after a bargain!

scott.parker
28-02-05, 01:11 PM
lol i have only so far got four things of there,and spent a max of ?20 on one thing.

Scott

Ben
28-02-05, 04:52 PM
I lurve it, sold about 100 items in the last month!

Stuart
28-02-05, 05:07 PM
never bought anything from there!

cqout.com now tahts another story lol. its all the fun things that ebay wont sell ;)

dan-hipgrave
28-02-05, 05:17 PM
Im always on ebay, spending money i dont have :D

Jack
28-02-05, 06:51 PM
Apparently its starting to attract the ey of the tax man now, all these ppl earning money off ebay :o

At least for nova stuff you can just type in "nova" and get most of the stuff up... I have to search for GT4, GTFour, GT-Four, Celica, ST205, etc etc for the celica! :lol:

ade
28-02-05, 07:05 PM
lol - glad I'm not the only addict!

Finally - it seems to have sorted itself ouit and I managed to win a full set of new Punto mk2 headlamps with mounting brackets (my current set had them missing) for my project for under ?70 inc postage!

Thats less than a single new one from the cheapest parts place I could find inc postage!

:D

sickrabbit
01-03-05, 06:48 PM
ebay - the drug of the nation - everyones doing it , me included ...as for wages - whats those ?? Since visiting this most addictive site , ive been skint!!

For those going on there later ..obtain john b - trance n bass cd ( if theres any left ) you wont be dissapointed !!!

raza
01-03-05, 08:04 PM
i have sold 3 items 2 cars and a moped i have tried to buy 3 things and never recieved any of them :| i wont use it no more must be my look :( Ebay in process of prosicuting them