PDA

View Full Version : grills.../wheels

markiemark
26-02-05, 11:42 PM
At the momment on my nova diamond 1.2 i have the old style grill and lights,(the big horrble grey thing with the vauxhall logo in the midle) where can i get hold of a nice one? i have seen on some GSi ones they have a much smaller/thinner grill which looks real smart.... anyone know if u can buy these seperate?

:)

cheers
mark

ps - also i seen the wheels i want!!! 15" compomotive 5 spoke ones in white!! they will look mean on my blue nova :D cant wait

Jack
27-02-05, 12:57 AM
ps - also i seen the wheels i want!!! 15" compomotive 5 spoke ones in white!! they will look mean on my blue nova :D cant wait
Good boy 8)

Ebay is probably your best bet for getting a grille (hint: search for "nova grill" and "nova grille" lol)

epo
27-02-05, 08:54 AM
surely if you've got the big grill jobbie

like the red nova next to my old white one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/epo_sri/mkmeet018.jpg

so this will mean your's is a mk1 nova so a mk2 gsi grill wont fit with out changing the wings headlights indicaters to mk2 jobbies

you'll be best getting a gte grill
also with it been a mk1 you could get a novadose one

Mike.
27-02-05, 01:15 PM
if it is a mk1, like epo said your better off fitting a GTE grill, they look so much better that standard mk1 grills

epo saw the nova in the flesh last night you did a great job of it

epo
27-02-05, 02:08 PM
cheers miss it like fuck tho

Mike.
27-02-05, 08:21 PM
lol i would as well

smithy87
27-02-05, 08:51 PM
I've got a Black novadose grill on my MK1, freshens up the front end straight away :wink: