PDA

View Full Version : anyone play call of duty uo or any other online gamers

14sr
25-02-05, 08:18 PM
we are a newish clan setting up a a server for call of duty uo and many other online games check out our website at http://www.alcohol-abusers.co.uk/

our server ip and port is aa.lrgaming.net:28970 for cod uo

we are recruiting for uo at the mo

we also have a rifle match every friday at 9.30pm

all welcome

Nick
25-02-05, 08:20 PM
I play Counter-strike now and again when i have some spare time....

which isn't regularly unfortunatly

14sr
25-02-05, 09:10 PM
YE ALOT O THE GUYS PLAY CSS ASWELL BUT I AM A COD GUY ...

JOIN THE FORUMS ALL ARE WELCOME

NICE TO SEE NEW FACES ALL THE TIME

Philsutton
25-02-05, 10:12 PM
i play counter strike but ive banned from a lot of the servers for calling them geeks and team killing. They also dont like you talking random shit, as "it puts them off" lol, i think some of them need to get out more.

General Baxter
25-02-05, 10:16 PM
you could allways join my aircompat orgy fest :wink: :lol:

Philsutton
25-02-05, 10:18 PM
that all sounds a bit gay to me

david dixon
25-02-05, 10:42 PM
you can all join our games forum and play as much as you like and there's a 18+ room now to post as much shit as you like!
game high scores are reset on the 1st of every month(but retaining the all time highs) to give new members a chance! :wink:

www.games-lounge.com

N0V4TAKA
26-02-05, 02:40 PM
i play americas army

Nick
26-02-05, 02:53 PM
i play counter strike but ive banned from a lot of the servers for calling them geeks and team killing. They also dont like you talking random s**t, as "it puts them off" lol, i think some of them need to get out more.

yep they do all take it a bit too seriously.... As soon as you whip the Autosniper out everyone tries to rip the hell out of you, but the only insult they know is "n00b n00b n00b n00b"

I even got banned from a server because my Para Machine gun was , and i qoute "making too much noise" so people couldn't hear footsteps

General Baxter
26-02-05, 02:54 PM
I even got banned from a server because my Para Machine gun was , and i qoute "making too much noise" so people couldn't hear footsteps

nerdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds :lol:

Nick
26-02-05, 02:56 PM
to be honest, i was doing it to annoy people, but my excuse was "covering fire" lmao