PDA

View Full Version : ?opininons pleese??!??

TUBZGSXR
14-04-02, 09:53 PM
take alook at these ideas and tell me wot ya think, and wot ideas u like or dislike from both.
Both ideas would have good brakes,coilover suspension.

A.
mad body kit (ie kingdom style, or batsport front bumper type thing,)crazy paint, big rims, big sytem, mad exhausts, tinted windows, neons, leather retrim, and names of all relevant companys on the doors etc... in other words a more cruise type car like K's 2litreturbo on 19's

B.
not such a crazy kit, ie GSI front/back bumpers + splitter novadose skirts bonnet vent, bigish rims (ie 16 or 17 at most), big sytem, sports seats (cobra imola type) no back seats, carbon fibre false floor that incorporates sub box/amp etc, fearless roll cage+ boot brace.. generally goin more for the carbon fibre/alloy stripped out race look realy.
both ideas mite eventually have 2litre16v++..

Stuart
14-04-02, 11:01 PM
ITS YOUR CALL!

Stuart - droll guy with great arse and suicidal tendencies but
great in bed.

(from MIG)

Jim
15-04-02, 11:02 AM
Personnaly I prefer option B. However, it's your car and your money, so you get the car looking lile you want it to look. Theres no point spending loads of money on something that you might not be happy with.

Anonymous
15-04-02, 02:43 PM
a mixture of both :D

just dont do the neons !

i am on the save for loads of mods

dave.gsi
15-04-02, 06:06 PM
i agree, do option 1 but with the race interior

http://www.srownersclub.co.uk

djp_y2k
15-04-02, 07:10 PM
I prefer option 1 with the stripped out interior.

This is exactly what I've done.

Go mad on the out side if that is what u like, but dont go to over the top. Try and find to boundry between mental looking and complete uttter bollox.

ade
15-04-02, 11:45 PM
sounds like u have the cash -

I'd go stylish exterior - classy, sharp, smooth, eye catching without being garish and put most of cash on interior - leather trim, sound proofing, stunning ice to please even the deafest of ears, chrome, leccy gizmos (TV, PS2) and drive aboot relaxed n chilled...man

Know a guy who has designs to put a plasma screen in hatch of nova linked to PS2 - open hatch on a beach, take oot a couple of deck chairs, press button, screen folds down, GT3 starts plugged into ICE, race in the comfort of your own car without getting bothered by police! Nice

Ade

oh now, that is interesting!

macca_novasr
16-04-02, 04:47 PM
plan A sounds best.

ade-how much is all that costing him?

ade
16-04-02, 09:58 PM
shouldn't be that much for the boot install - he's an elctrician (and the above is still in design stages) so knows how to do wiring - plasma screen can pick a decent one up for ?1000 or so, PS2 - ?250, motors to wind down plasma screen- few quid, deck chairs ?19.99 each from B&Q. The rest (ice, leather etc) dunno - they're just wot I'd like to do to my car given the cash! couple a three to 4 grand maybe for the lot?? Who knows...

Ade

ade
16-04-02, 10:00 PM
... unless you know a geeza with dodgey suspension on his van...

Ade