PDA

View Full Version : does any one care???

flowlikewater
20-02-05, 11:32 AM
why is it that no one seems to post here much? does no one care about ice or does every one already know everything about it?

sorry if this shouldnt be in the ice forum.

Adam
20-02-05, 12:24 PM
Because usually you do one boot build, and thats it.
But styling mods etc are spread over a bigger range of time.
So more people have things to post for styling, or in technical.
Thats what me thinks anyway :wink: :D

epo
20-02-05, 04:09 PM
this is my favourite forum on novaload as i have a little bit of knowledg on these sort of subjects

Marc
20-02-05, 07:02 PM
i always like to see how people builds are coming along like baxters

always learn something new on this forum.

i dont really look at the tech forum much cause i dont know that much about engines but im still learnin :D

dan-hipgrave
20-02-05, 10:36 PM
i very rarely look at this forum, but thats because im not into boot builds etc, but do like to see what people have done with their builds.

Chris
21-02-05, 02:50 PM
you will find that out of all the regular members only about 5% are actually interested in ICE. I have no interest in it whatsoever but I do have knowledge and I dont mind sharing it

Chris

flowlikewater
21-02-05, 05:29 PM
i have builts 3 boot installs in my car (obviously not at the same time) and just cant stop changing them!!! im on my forth and have decided to stop after this one and start working more on the style of my car.

i love ice its the next best thing to ice. hehe

i just dont like the way every one seems to neglect audio pleasure!!!

its so much fun! ive done abit to my car in the way of styling and proformance but when it comes to ice its easier to do more unique and self built things that can just look good, but they also satisfy your need for audible enjoyment! and you can say i built this with my own two hands!

its more satisfactionary to get something totally unique but also affordable, unlike a custom body kit!