PDA

View Full Version : new parts ..

raza
19-02-05, 08:03 PM
hi anyone give me any good web sights where i can get a full exaust system from.. new performance parts .. and wheels .. As ive been all over Grimsby looking for parts and Motorworld said they can get me a full system for ?480 what i think is a bit pricy and only a jan speed one ,, or if any one as got any decent parts Pm me thank you

dan-hipgrave
19-02-05, 08:05 PM
www.potn.com www.carismastyle.co.uk www.prosport.uk.com are a few mate :wink:

raza
19-02-05, 08:06 PM
cheers geezer;)

raza
19-02-05, 08:15 PM
i must be thick i cant find full systems just seem to be back boxes or manifolds =\ knowing my luck ill buy somthing that dont fit ... can some one find me one pleae?:D

Mike.
19-02-05, 08:17 PM
why don't you just have a back box mate, i can help you find one easy enough, did you go to halfords and enquire about the wheels????

raza
19-02-05, 08:20 PM
seen some cheapish wheels of Ebay im going to get.. i think dont want a back box i dont think i want a full system but if not im just gonna get a new back box .. Got a splitter today of a New astra given me .. so im gonna be cutting and chopping tomoz to get it to fit mike next week ull have to come with me cos im going shopping :) looking to spend a few hundred on ICE and Wheels if i dont get the ones of ebay u up for it

SKoob
20-02-05, 01:30 PM
want a cheap exhaust system go to www.tuning.co.uk and get a sportex system 8)

Jack
20-02-05, 04:13 PM
Rochford Tyres (http://rochfordtyres.co.uk) are also pretty good if you want wheels.