PDA

View Full Version : WHAT U RECON !

mike.lewis
04-04-02, 12:07 PM
NEARLY GOT THE CASH ! SO WHICH FRONT BUMPER SHOULD I GO 4 ??

KINGDOM ?
BAT MOTORSPORT ?
COSSIE ??

WHAT U RECON PPS.....MY MONEY IS ON THE COSSIE ONE SO FAR...JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT ALL U OTHER PPL THINK ??

L8TER

WWW.NORTHWALESNOVAS.CO.UK

Damian Coull
04-04-02, 02:28 PM
none of them.

do something original.

Stuart
04-04-02, 02:34 PM
a mini chrome bumper

Im a Corporate tart :D

GR
04-04-02, 02:38 PM
They're all shit , not being funny but they just don't suit nova's.

Stick a GTE \ GSi bumper on, look much much better and will save you a lot of money compared to being ripped off on the prices of the bumpers your on about.

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

Bring On The SR-
:D
*WaTcH tHiS sPaCe* :D

Grant@TranceAddict.Net

mike.lewis
04-04-02, 03:01 PM
LOL @ CAMBRIDGES LAST POST !

nova-racer
04-04-02, 03:36 PM
Go for the cossie front bumper!!! defo. looks the dogs bollocks on the nova. although you might wanna check out the front bumper for the panther kit... looks wkd ;)

Fester
04-04-02, 03:44 PM
havnt seen a nova with one of those delta bumpers on, it could be gay, it could be hot, take the risk

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

novanutmk2
04-04-02, 04:08 PM
dietrich RS front bumper will b more original than the one's u suggested u dont see many of em about. otherwise go for the GTE/GSI bumper like grant said cos they will b cheaper and fit better

dave.gsi
04-04-02, 08:11 PM
what about an animal bumper?

http://www.srownersclub.co.uk

phatt_nova
06-04-02, 01:48 AM
Dose bodykit allround is probably one of the best fitting kits for the nova if u wanna mix and match tho can use skirts and rear dose kit then choose ure front bumper but remember its a nova and huge front bumpers will look gay!

novax
07-04-02, 09:17 AM
I've got the Quad Conversions kit on mine and like it alot. Fitted on a treat, no poncing around thinking they've sent you the wrong one :(

Also it's ABS on the front so won't crack if you knock it.

VauxMD - "Do it once, do it right!"