PDA

View Full Version : Novaload Meet this weekend

Jim
27-03-02, 09:20 AM
Hello All,

Novaload meet this weekend at the Newport Pagnel services on the M1 (Nothbound). The services are located in between junctions 14 and 15. We'll be meeting there at about 12:00pm. Some of us will be meeting at AutoXS in Milton Keynes at 11:30am, whoever these people are could you let me know so that I know roughly how many people to expect. The services are easy to find, but checkout www.multimap.co.uk for a guide on how to get there.

Cheers Lads, Jim.

Davidp16v
27-03-02, 09:31 AM
how many peeps going ?

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

jkhilton
27-03-02, 11:04 AM
Slim, if I can sort a car, I will be there!!! brrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm tshh!!! ;)

Soon to have a Turbo!! but what kind?!?!??

Anonymous
27-03-02, 03:01 PM
i will be there !
with 2-4 other novas hopfully

i am on the save for loads of mods

Jim
27-03-02, 03:05 PM
David...From what I've heard I reckon there could be up to 20 Novas there - fingers crossed anyway :)

JK...Knowing your luck it'll be brrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm tshh pop pop BANG! :p

jkhilton
27-03-02, 03:17 PM
dont say that bud!!! I hope you will feel bad if you are right!!!!

Soon to have a Turbo!! but what kind?!?!??

Anonymous
27-03-02, 03:37 PM
are you getting a ford brrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm tshh ?

i dont want to turn up and there be no one there like the mk meet i think that is one of the reasons why people dont bother turning up for meets

i am on the save for loads of mods

RobIsGrt18
27-03-02, 06:03 PM
jim, i'll be at auto xs for bout 11:30, look out for us, be in a hire car ! (shitty fiesta, its maroon, with nice black steelies)

Jim
27-03-02, 06:55 PM
JK, i was just kidding bud, just be careful when you get all that power behind you ;)

Ick, the reason people didnt turn up to the last mees was becasue there was no where to park, hopefully the services should be quieter.

Rob, I'll see you at AutoXS, you might want to leave before us, so that you don't fall behind when we leave in convoy. Oh and don't worry, I'm with the AA for when the Fiesta breaks down :p

RobIsGrt18
28-03-02, 06:04 PM
hahaha lol @ jim, your spot on there m8, i'll leave auto XS bout 11, shud get to junction 14 by about miday,lol ohh and the AA cover is gonna come in handy !!! , cya sunday m8 !!

bob
28-03-02, 06:18 PM
all being well Im still coming!-only folk from lincoln tho so Im a lone cruiser :( lol just gotta get a set of high performance leads(ok,any leads lol!) do they make much of a difference? just a shame my cars gonna be sporting a rusty rear arch n a blistered corner of my door :( theres loads lil bits wrong with it cosmetic wise,but its my 1400!

autochokes suck!

Jim
28-03-02, 09:30 PM
bob, any leads will do, if you can afford it bosch rather than halfords own. Don't worry about the state of your car. Everyone finds faults witht their car, mine is far from perfect. I too am sporting a rusty rear arch and a blistered door, but it is 11 years old :p

See you sunday.

Breeny
28-03-02, 11:02 PM
LOL mines fcuked!

Breeny
29-03-02, 09:48 PM
I would just like to correct the above, its a nova meeting, not a novaload one. Anyone is welcome to come regardless of what site or whatever they are a member of.

Will
06-04-02, 12:00 AM
eh?! wots that gota do with the title of this post ed? LOL

ednovasr
06-04-02, 03:01 PM
Mine has rusty bottom drivers door too and just been given some dents in sort side to finish off nicely!
It getting to the point when it's just not worth it!

ED