PDA

View Full Version : 1001 uses for deep heat

sickrabbit
19-02-05, 08:19 AM
I think this stuff is amazing..( check out its heating qualities in the film Withnail & I ) but not half as much as me mam. I called her on New years day to wish her all the best , only to be answeared by a voice that sounded like gravel. Ther night before ( me dad told me this later on during new years day ) the old gal had got ratarsed on punch , to the point the old fellar took her home . She immediately went to the bathroom to get ready for bed , and 5 minutes later , dad went to cheque she was alright . As he entered the bathroom he could smell the strong scent of this muscle rub - " are you all right love " he asked , only to be greeted by me mam cleaning her teeth with the damn stuff......
she did say however , her teeth felt really clean for days afterwards

i,m sure theres a few of you with greater ideas to which this wonderful cream can be used for - lets have em ............

chapers
19-02-05, 09:33 AM
i bet her gums were slightly hot after that...

that stuff is deadly, i dont even risk putting it on my groin when ive pulled that (jus go to physio instead :lol: ) but just make sure you wash your hands before you go to the toilet! that might be quite nasty if you still got some on your hands... :roll:

chaps

flowlikewater
19-02-05, 03:09 PM
is an amazing paint stripper!!!!

(dont quote me on that, i aint tryed it yet, but will do soon on the neighbours car tonight).

epo
19-02-05, 05:15 PM
stuff never works on my bad elbow

~~joycey~~
20-02-05, 06:19 AM
wtf? is deep heat?

flowlikewater
20-02-05, 11:09 AM
deep heat is a muscle relaxant that causes heat to help sooth any damage and thus reconfiger the muscle to a natural relaxed state thus relieving any aches or pains in the muscle. it mainly works on the idea of heat the muscle to relieve pain and discomfort.

chapers
20-02-05, 11:20 AM
you jus went and got sum out and read that off the saide didn't you :P

scott.parker
20-02-05, 05:11 PM
Its quite harmfull if missused!

Should never be rubd near your lower back/kidny area,as it can damage them quickly! :?

If you got on your balls it has a high chance if making you impitant,lol cheep cure for Shaun(cooper nova)..

Scott

Philsutton
20-02-05, 05:14 PM
If you got on your balls it has a high chance if making you impitant,lol cheep cure for Shaun(cooper nova)..

thats not really a bad thing though

scott.parker
20-02-05, 05:18 PM
LOL will stop anymore rugrats,but god dam that would kill,acn you imagen the pain of your balls felling like there on fire,like chillys in your mouth! :o

sickrabbit
20-02-05, 06:37 PM
right on brother ... its sunday theres nowt on telly , so i,m off to the medicine cabinet , just for fun like ..elephantitis ...HERE WE COME !!

Nova-Flair
08-04-05, 06:58 PM
oooooooo but that warm feeling on ur tool tho..................would be quite nice i reckon :P

Riggy
08-04-05, 07:46 PM

pmsl :lol:

boredbloke
08-04-05, 09:00 PM
Best thing to do is if ya mate or bird has really pissed ya off

rub it in their towel then once they've washed anything the pores in the skin open up they wipe away the excess water and ......

Burn baby burn.........."disco inferno!" :lol:

James B
08-04-05, 09:41 PM
it fookin canes when you get it on your balls, was tryin to relieve a groin strain once, got it on me sac, nearly shot thru the roof. had to sit in a shallow bath of cold water for a bit :lol: what an idiot

scott.parker
08-04-05, 09:48 PM
it fookin canes when you get it on your balls, was tryin to relieve a groin strain once, got it on me sac, nearly shot thru the roof. had to sit in a shallow bath of cold water for a bit :lol: what an idiot

If you had done a proper job your missis wouldnt be expecting :wink: :lol:

Scott

James B
12-04-05, 08:12 PM

If you had done a proper job your missis wouldnt be expecting :wink: :lol:

Scott

lol. me and my super sperm gettin me into trouble again :roll: