PDA

View Full Version : Drag Racing

Clutch
18-02-05, 05:57 PM
Hello mates once again in the next sunday (27th) i?m going to a drag racing match last one my car won all the run?s and now is a little bit more powerfull because have 9000 Km, let?s see what?s hapend.

Last time "nova clutch" kick :oops: :

- VW g40 (not stock)
- Corsa GSi (not stock)
- Civic ESi (not stock)
- Civic VTi delsol (stock)
- Saxo VTS (not stock)

Some people doesn?t bealive, but is easy come on and see :lol:

"Nova Clutch" (E16SE engine) was tuned up by AutoLuna MOTORSPORT (autocross famous garage) runing with a 280? cam, ported and polish head, bigger inlet manifold canals and a nice set up by Sr Luna.

Clutch
19-02-05, 07:24 PM
I?m thinking take out some wheigth like the rear seats, spear whell and the bonnet is a good ideia take the bonnet out for a drag racing???? is about 25kg off....

Philsutton
19-02-05, 10:49 PM
i ran with my bonnet off last year, i actually got my fastest time without it. Plus get rid of as much weight as possible, lighter is better.

david dixon
20-02-05, 10:20 AM
yeah my mate ran witout his bonnet on last year and it ran like a different car!

Marc
20-02-05, 02:59 PM
ive been told that it lightens the load and get cold air to your engine so keeps it cool as well.

lighter is better if your drag racing get ride of passenger seat aswel no point having a seat you dont need and less weight

scott.parker
20-02-05, 04:03 PM
i ran with my bonnet off last year, i actually got my fastest time without it. Plus get rid of as much weight as possible, lighter is better.

humm i though about this,but surely you might want that extra bit over the fron wheels to help with grip?? :?

Scott

Philsutton
20-02-05, 04:08 PM
it doesnt really make sense as it would cause drag as well, but thats what i got my fastest time on

scott.parker
20-02-05, 04:23 PM
"Massive" ram induction :lol: