PDA

View Full Version : helmet on holiday

sickrabbit
17-02-05, 07:37 PM
helmet was over in blighty on his hols , so he decided to visit London..on arriving at kings cross he was offered the services of a buxom bint , so he accepted her invitation to her bedsit .
" I vant ze kinky sex yar ?" asked Helmet . "Dont care what you want fritz - its all ?100 " came the reply . Helmet handed her 4 springs and asked her to undress " ven ve screw you must put vun of theze springs on eizer knee , und elbow and get on zee floor ya ? also ven i,m poke you blow thiz vistle ya?"
she get on the floor wearing nothing but the springs on her elbows and knees with the whistle in her mouth .Helmet mounts her from behind and the joust begins . The tart blows the whistle ( which is really a duck call ) as Helmet gives it his best . The woman has NEVER had sex like it -orgasm after orgasm rips thru her as she bounces up and down , quacking like mad. Finally its all over and the spent woman lies back in her afterglow ..." Christ ..that was immense - are you married and wot on earth do you call that position ?" "Nein lady Helmet is a single man , but ze sex vhich ve have is good german sex its called "four sprung duck technique !!"

taxi for the rabbit - shall i get me coat ??

nathan.
17-02-05, 07:59 PM
oh dear! :? get your coat. :lol:
wrong forum though

burgo
17-02-05, 08:15 PM
oh dear that is bad lol

Mel
17-02-05, 08:22 PM
ROFL! Brilliant :lol:

Nick
17-02-05, 08:29 PM
lol you muppet !

sickrabbit
17-02-05, 11:43 PM
On spotting his nanny , getting out of the bath Timmy asked "whats that grey hairy thingy you,ve got down there ?"
"Well son you,re twelve - so its about time you knew about the facts of life ...thats you,re grannys pussy cat that is "
" Well it must be dead then - look its guts are hanging out !"

:cry:

do i still need to get me coat ?

burgo
17-02-05, 11:45 PM
even more so now

sickrabbit
17-02-05, 11:49 PM
I,m glad to keep you informed and amused .....

now where did I put me medication..........

Rach
17-02-05, 11:54 PM
On spotting his nanny , getting out of the bath Timmy asked "whats that grey hairy thingy you,ve got down there ?"
"Well son you,re twelve - so its about time you knew about the facts of life ...thats you,re grannys pussy cat that is "
" Well it must be dead then - look its guts are hanging out !"

:cry:

do i still need to get me coat ?

please do...

:?

:wink:

sickrabbit
18-02-05, 12:04 AM
ok ...no more trying to be humerous..... :(

Rach
18-02-05, 12:07 AM
oh my god

it's usually only 5-year olds that do what I say... :lol:

sickrabbit
18-02-05, 10:30 AM
either that or caretakers who work with teachers........
MAAM. :)

flowlikewater
18-02-05, 11:18 AM
i think you should get banned from ever telling jokes!

morrie
18-02-05, 11:40 AM
i think you should get banned from ever telling jokes!

Aye, but your ones are just as bad ha ha ha!!

novaman123
19-02-05, 11:38 PM
Sad and sick but funny as f**k!!! :lol:

~~joycey~~
20-02-05, 06:06 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sickrabbit
20-02-05, 10:42 AM
Quassi modo pulls a tart ( whos drunk as a monk ) and proceeds to give her a large portion of his love porridge. The next morning the woman gets up with the mother of a hangover covered in love bites and sore as hell ( every where ) so she expects to see some muscle bound hunk lying in bed , whos blessed by being hung like mule...
she looks back , sees quassi and promptly throws up - everywhere...it drips down the dressing table off the lamp shade and has ruined the wallpaper...On hearing her choke quassi sits up looks around at the copious amounts of gloop and screams " omi god please no - not now !!" The woman seeing this poor quivering wreck , just cant bring herself to tell him his physical features made her have a psychedelic yodel . " Please stop that , its my fault i,m so sorry she wailed , last night we had such a good time - the sex was amazing , but I did have too much to drink and my hangovers a beggar - I - ( starts to cry and put on a show ) -I just couldnt make it to the toilet in time "
" Now then my dear- dont you start a sobbin - tis I just thought me hump had burst !!" replied the hunchback :|

Mike.
20-02-05, 01:05 PM
lol

ANDYRACER
27-02-05, 11:54 PM
god they are sum shit jokes

Jack
28-02-05, 05:16 PM
I think you'll find this link (http://www.novaload.net/forums/login.php?logout=true) quite humourous

Alex
01-03-05, 01:40 PM
no this link is better

www.Hobos4Sale.com (http://www.novaload.net/forums/login.php?logout=true)