PDA

View Full Version : Servey?? CHEERS

shady_brady
22-05-02, 09:12 PM
Are any of u on here a member of the PNG and if so have u any plans to go to the meets cheers?

Damian Coull
23-05-02, 10:50 AM
I'm a member but its a fucking waste of time and money. You get NO BENEFITS out of it, except a sticker !!! WOW

They claim to give you % off insurance --- bullshit. They send you one magazine every 4 months which is crap and only about 4 pages full of shit.

They organise trips to Belgium charge you the earth and give you fuck all for it. I mean I pad ?105 for the belgium trip. The ferry was ?57 (it said on the ticket) and I still had to pay to get into the show so what did they use the other ?48 for ????

Then we are supposed to be following them to the camp site and they lead us right into the middle of Belgium to their Hotel and go "oh sorry were not going to the sit til tomorrow" so we had to find our own fucking way there and wasted about 2 hours driving about.

I won't be re newing my membership !

Damian Coull
23-05-02, 10:54 AM
sorry forgot to add .......... TOSSERS !!!!

Breeny
23-05-02, 11:00 AM
yeh i'm a member, I only joined to get into the shows and stuff. Think Novaload should branch out ;)

GR
23-05-02, 11:06 AM
I'm not gonna bother filling out the membership form i've printed out now then, fcuk that for ?22.50

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

Grant@TranceAddict.Net

blondie
23-05-02, 11:56 AM
I cant believe those arseholes charged you to drive to another country damian, thats well out of order. Were you paying for their company or what?

sepatown my daimeys!!

Damian Coull
23-05-02, 11:58 AM
Dunno, we thought there might actually be some kind of benefit of using PNG as apposed to just booking my own ferry ticket and finding my own way there. Now I know there isn't I would advise anyone to NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Damian Coull
23-05-02, 03:03 PM
you don't even get that !

I was chatting to someone at Adrian Flux and they said they don't actually reduce the policy at all, they just let you think you are getting it cheaper when your not.

Phil_G
23-05-02, 10:19 PM
Hi,

for the past 2 years, when renewing my insurance, i have rung flux to see what they can do for me and, predictably they are around ?400ish more expensive than anyone else....

hmmm

the guy even said " im confident you wont find any cheaper" so i took his contacct details and rang him back when i got my final quote..... lol :D

Phil

Damian Coull
24-05-02, 09:50 AM
so where did you get insured in the end phil ?

GR
24-05-02, 11:57 AM
Flux are a muppet outfit, when my insurance renewal came in the other day at a higher then originally quoted price, i desp. had to find it cheaper elsewhere .

Tesco = ?1995 TPFT 1.3SR, S\S System, lowered ! i'm 18 .
Originally they quoted ?1300, but cuttin a long story short, i spoke to the supervisor's superviser and theyre had been a fcuk up .

After speakin to Flux, the tit led me half way throught the quote then said u gotta be 19 . Spanner or what .

Same with Liverpool-Victoria, but they told me straight away u gotta be 19 .

CIS are easily the cheapest insurers, ?1089 now on the SR, TPFT, 3 Points, ! 1YR NCB .

Cheapest anywhere by a long shot .

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

Grant@TranceAddict.Net

Jim
24-05-02, 03:14 PM
I'm a PNG member...don't know why, I don't go to the meets, cos it's full of corsas and attitude. went to Billing for the first time last year, I only went on the sunday though. I got in for free cos a mate had a pass (to be honest I don't know if I'd have paid to enter). Not sure whats going on this year with regards to the Billing meet (I heard PNG have been banned from Billing) The magazine has a couple of novas in it. It might as well be a corsa dedicated magazine, and as someone said theres lots of advertising in it and not much to look at. Shame really.

Jim

Novaload Admin
24-05-02, 04:01 PM
tbh its a million times better than migs magazine. which is just 4 a4 pages colour printed on pc and folded over and stapled! :O

billing, correct png are banned. they "resigned" from the vboa.

most people are going with mig or on own, if ur not with club u wont be in display area but its a public campsite so just turn up and pay. and find ur own place to camp, its just a huge camp area(no not that kind breeny :p)

http://www.aquadrome.co.uk

if theres a group of u just set up like a little novaload area, if theres enough room, some areas will be set aside for the show but other than that u can cam anywhere, defo worth going we'll be there from fri afternoon.

i think theres a huge northern contingent going, frills fester v5uk me phil g all the geordies micky mark d samzy fredd will prob go, im sure ste kev too maybe rexy.

dunno about what southerners are going but if they dont theyll get severly abused lol

chris t im sure will be there with his tesco value lager!!!!!

u must bring, tent, sleeping stuff, bbqs(disposable), torch and plenty of drink lol, i think fester is bringing enough for whole of the north. slatter mentioned his dads a butcher so plenty of food!

Cheese
24-05-02, 04:17 PM
When is Billing?? :)

Ben :D

:D Twin 40's on the way :D

Phil_G
24-05-02, 11:23 PM
hi,

dunno if im goin mate - will have to try to book it off work

phil

Phil_G
24-05-02, 11:25 PM
hi,

dunno if im goin mate - will have to try to book it off work

phil

dave.gsi
25-05-02, 01:30 PM
where is billing an on what date?

http://www.srownersclub.co.uk

CP
25-05-02, 08:18 PM
Some of us soft southern shites were hard enuff to spend 2 nights sleeping ruff in a Rover at Donny! Course some could only come up for the day in a mini bus, the puffs!

Oh yes and this time we don't want any of your bad northern behaviour giving local Vaux drivers a bad name! Remember all the royalty lives down this way so no rowdiness or its off with your heads lol!

Rich Dale
26-05-02, 08:06 PM
I gather you're talking about going to the VBOA rally then?
Yep...PNG banned, but we can all go as said above......so, we just turn up and pay for camping as and have our own group area.....sounds good to me :)
I might make my way down then for the weekend.....or, I might only make it on the Sunday...I'll have to see.

I've not really got any comments about the PNG....was good when I first joined with meets being just up the road form me (literally 2 mins drive) and the coordinators (Craig and Clair) were great...organised BBq's and get together's etc, but they left :(
I've not been to any meets since the new coordinators took over, so can't say if they're any good or not.....I will make a meet one day!
Mag is crap....full of corsas and Courtney Ads.

Breeny
26-05-02, 09:00 PM
can i just say that all northerners dont bring any alcohol... cos if your all like Ian, you dont even drink shandy let alone Lager (and thats the truth) haha CP! :o we didnt come for the day, we went for the whole weekend, never been so drunk in my life! lol

The only reason all the events are held in the south is cos all the best cars are down here :D

Ive also heard that the scousers have got their own parking area at all the events this year... Otherwise All your cars will be left with no wheels and on bricks :D