Toby
04-05-02, 02:00 PM
http://flatbed.dyndns.org/images/tobysnova.jpg

Do I have a future in photography?

Toby

(Whaddya think of the car?)

ade
04-05-02, 02:24 PM
were u pissed when u took it? looks like u fell over! Weve got these lcd monitors at work on tilt arms - looks like a normal nova when you turn the screen on its side (a nice one mind!) even better when u turn the whole monitor upside down - now thats freaky! looks like its balancing on the ariel! Wot colour blue is that?

ade
04-05-02, 02:26 PM
as for the car - the bit that u can see looks nice. Suprised u'v got the ariel on the wing - surprised no bugg's snapped it off! post more pics so we can see more - or are u teasing us with your snippets...

Toby
04-05-02, 02:43 PM
It was meant to be a bit of a funky desktop pic, so much for my photographic skills then.

Its SR breeze blue.

I'll post a few more when Ive finished cleaning it. Maybe I could get it put on novaload??? ;)

ade
04-05-02, 04:13 PM
Toby, yer photo skills are pretty good - looks like the image has been digitally sharpened though (unless that's the internats degrading it). Was it taken with a digi camera or scanned in? Probably a little too angled - like Micky said - makes u feel dizzy after a while - so cant be that bad if it has an effect on people - moves them - although vomitting isn't the best. If i turn me works lcd monitor to an angle just slightly actually looks alot better.
Ade

Toby
04-05-02, 04:53 PM
Ok,

Gonna make a photo shoot set then....

Breeny
04-05-02, 05:41 PM
my cars getting professionally photographed soon ;) :D

Toby
04-05-02, 06:22 PM
Ok,

Ive altered the picture as of 6:30 this eve, looks a little better ;)

Tell me what you think - of the car mainly

Toby

Breeny
04-05-02, 07:37 PM
looks nice mate, don't ya hate how breeze blue comes out different shades of blue in every photo grrr... i spy the novaload sticker ;) well done mate :)

Toby
05-05-02, 10:07 AM
Thats cause the sun kept going in and out :P

bob
05-05-02, 05:43 PM
cool pic, and a tidy looking car, I lurve breeze blue SR/SRis :x so thats why Im driving round in a white gsi replica 1400 :-/?

a car that works properly?- think Im daydreaming...

ade
05-05-02, 05:44 PM
the main pic is much better! no motion sickness! Like yer interior - is that standard or have you retrimmed? If retrimmed, fancy sharing yer tips on retrimming... wot zorst ya got?

ade

Toby
05-05-02, 07:51 PM
The interior is totally standard for an SR in blue. I've inserted headrest guides in to the precut slots in the rear seat uprights and just tried to clean everything up.

The exhaust I picked up from a scrap yard 2 years ago for ?20 from a 1.3SR, thinking that It was designed for it I went ahead and stuck it on my old 1.3, then got it identified as a Magnex system (from the downpipes back) Not sure how much they are worth, but its stainless and there are no holes in it. I just dont really like the style of the backbox though :( - but for ?20 I cant complain.

Jim
07-05-02, 02:37 PM
Nice set of pictures. My main problem is finding a location rather than getting the angles. The picture with the clouds reflecting in the rear window is cool. I can see many more pictures like that coming up in the near furure :)

Nice one.

Toby
07-05-02, 04:39 PM
Yeah,

There are hardly any 'picturesque' places in Canterbury :/ - Had to stay with close ups

Going to be out at the weekend with some mates doing fly-by photos. Should be interesting.

Thx

Toby