PDA

View Full Version : wasted day yesterday

Mike.
15-02-05, 11:21 AM
yesterday me and ryan aka raza went to a few scrap yards aroubnd grimsby, hoping to get some decent parts for our novas, we found one nova sr at one scrap yard but the suspension that raza wanted had already been taken, i wanted some parts off that car but i was feeling ill so i didn't get anything.

the next scrap yard we went to there were 3 nice looking novas that had been squashed flat, and these weren't 1.2s either there were 2 1.4 sr's and a sri. bit of a waste really because we could have got loads of decent parts off them

raza
15-02-05, 11:22 AM
yea wankers ;\ i went past last nite mike and rimars had a few more cars in i see a calibra and a cav ..

Jack
15-02-05, 12:53 PM
Last time I went up my local scrappy there was a white 1.3 with the bonnet up and some burberry capped chav peering underneath with a general look of indifference on his face... pulls off some blue HT leads, then heads round to the rear and tries to take the 3" back box off. Meanwhile, I come and take a look under the bonnet, and lo, a weber 32/34 which I promptly had away with :lol:

Rexy
15-02-05, 12:56 PM
Lucky bugger...

Chav got the ?39.99 magnacor leads

You get the ?200 Webber :D

Jack
15-02-05, 01:18 PM
:wink: Obviously the chav didn't see (or couldn't read) the big metal tag with WEBER written on it :lol:

scott.parker
15-02-05, 01:29 PM
:wink: Obviously the chav didn't see (or couldn't read) the big metal tag with WEBER written on it :lol:

LMAO, some times you do wonder hey :?

ps jack no piss taking about hey

Scott