induction kit
fse valve
lowered 60mm(could be 40 not sure)
straight thru stainless zaust with twin tails

all for 220 nicker

tax n mot up at e.o.m :? :?

peester
14-02-05, 09:37 PM
lol... well yes, very nice mods, but what about mileage? condition of the body, engine? serviced regularly? well looked after? are those part fitted properly.? i guess its only worth ?200 because theres 2 weeks mot on it - why won't he mot it for the sale? does it have too much wrong with it.?
my advice: GET IT INSPECTED OONEEE.
nice one gu'v.

mark1astramad
14-02-05, 10:02 PM
the lad has a r5 gtt,and the turbo went,so he bought it off his bro as a runner rnd,but no longer needs it as the 5s back on the road.
body seems quite good,i.e

no rust in boot
engine bay
doors

the rear arches have a fraction on the very bottom of the lip but itll be done in a few wks.

interior wise,it needs a new clock(time piece,and iso block for stereo-oh n the dash put 2 original colour,as bits are blue n IT LOOKS SHIT)
corbeau buckets

door cards need replacin as they have been cut out for speakers
and could do with a good days tidying,inside n out.

i decided 2 go for it as the mk1 gold sr failed badly,and for what i was going to spend on body panels alone,ive bought a newer,already modded car.

maybe a chavs car(he wore burberry cap,black jacket with check,trackies tucked in socks n rockports)
but a few mates have said go for it as its a fookin fastun for what it is!!!

ill post pics on sat when have daylite and after picked it up

peester
14-02-05, 11:22 PM
fair enuff sounds ok; just as i say; might be worth inspecting. btw its only gonna be as a chav as the owner.