PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

Al Wilson
14-02-05, 06:56 PM
Hello everyone, how are you all?

Two questions:

(1) I need a location for a film at uni that is barron, sparce and concrete for a driving sequence in a film. I was thinking a deserted airfield or aerodrome - anyone know any nearish London?? Or any further ideas similar in theme?

(2) I need an Audi or similar sized car for a day. I am negotiating with the company currently but not finalised anything yet. Renting a car is too much, even for a day. Any suggestions?

Cheers, I know you'll all have some fine suggestions after the film brainstorm we had a while ago.

Al

burgo
14-02-05, 07:00 PM
ello fella how u bin?? as for the questions if you get really stuck there is desborough aerodrome which is always open, fair few pot holes tho :(

scott.parker
14-02-05, 07:01 PM
Hey up Al hows it going mate,hows is the next project going?

Ok well there is the airfield up here near me,well theres two theres the avo raceway one,at longmarston,and then theres one by welsbone..but there not near you so that dont help really.. :roll: sorry,as for the car,carnt help much their niether.

PS: i didnt see that last film you made,i recall you saying about it but i neve saw the final cut,etc..

Good luck mate.

Scott