PDA

View Full Version : I will probably get lost to the meet!

bob
28-03-02, 06:36 PM
I have just been thinking about what happens if I get lost on my way to the meet,I thought"simple,see another nova,n follow it" but theres so many peeps who dont know about the meet, how will I know which novas off to the meet?-will it be the ones with lil original touches that have been rushed first thing in the morning to be that lil bit different?-or will it be the most modded novas? just a thought really,if I manage to have a healthy car sunday,I will be in a white mk2 that has a zorst that sounds like it has no zorst, and gsi skirts n white bumpers-reg J807 NUR if u see me,honk me,I will be lost!!!

autochokes suck!

Jim
28-03-02, 09:32 PM
bob, its not difficult, get on the M1 head nothbound, come off at Newport Pagnel services, should be just after junction 14 (turn off for Milky Beans, I mean Milton Keynes :p)

Breeny
28-03-02, 11:04 PM
northbound? Bob i thought u were from the north?

Jim
28-03-02, 11:22 PM
Sorry Bob, didn't know where you were coming from. If you're coming from up North then get on the M1 till you reach junction 14, turn back round on yourself and then come off at the newport pagnel services.

wisewood
29-03-02, 10:49 AM
i once got lost coming back from leeds to sheffield... no idea how. I got onto the m1 and all i had to do was follow it.

I ended up on some back road somewhere and followed it until i found a town to get my bearings - when i did find a town it was doncaster??? how the hell did i manage that?

Only thing i can figure is that i fell asleep and drifted off onto an off ramp.

TunaFish is the way forward... you mark my words. :D

RobIsGrt18
30-03-02, 04:18 PM
bob m8, u shud'nt get lost, it really aint hard to find !!! its just like jim said, zip down to junction 14, come off, round the roundabout then back on the M1!!

Dave
30-03-02, 04:53 PM
is any1 goin from cambridge way? if so do you want to convoy it? let us know where and what time

visit www.cambscruise.co.uk
and like it!!!!

bob
30-03-02, 06:55 PM
Im in lincoln!-at the mo its looking slimmer and slimmer that I can make it :( I left my cash card somewhere when on a shopping spree yesterday(loadsa white paint,cds,new headunit,bosch superplus ht leads n plugs,n a new bottle of auto glym-its been a steep month!)-Im gonna try persuading my folks into lending me some cash(even tho I owe em ?70 towards my new distributor!) if I cant make it I will crack on with some mods tomoro I think,get loadsa pics for the site!

autochokes suck!

Stuart
31-03-02, 12:05 AM
er yeah ill be there ......................... oh hang on no i wont lol

Im a Corporate tart :D

bob
31-03-02, 06:23 PM
I wasnt ther :( lol could not twist my parents into sympathising with me over the loss of a loved one(my cash card!) I spent the day drooling in halfords over different paint etc,n just killing time cos it was spitting with rain,it then stopped,so I went home and started working,I cleaned up my gsi bigmouth bumper and prepped it cos I was bored,with this plastic filler primer crap,then it started going nicely,so after 2-3 tins worth,my bumper was looking v nice,although in a mustard yellow! next up a few coats of white plastic primer,and its looking v nice now! just wants a lite rub down on one patch where my finger slipped on the nozzle of the can,and then its ready for proper paint!-gonna be sweet! I also hacked me t-piece and now have a single wiper not bad going considering I thought nothing would go rite!

autochokes suck!