PDA

View Full Version : Sh*t weekend

hendrix
14-02-05, 12:01 PM
Started to take the engine out of me white nova this weekend so its ready for valver conversion and managed to slice me thumb open on a sharp piece of plastic as i was disconnecting all the loom, then discovered some of the bay seems quite rotten (not too bad tho) :cry:
Got pi**ed off with taking the engine out so went to me mates to see how he was getting on doing a GTE engine swap. just as i was leaving there i was turning round and managed to pop a driveshaft :roll:
what a sh*t weekend :lol: :roll:
only funny bit was how the guy with the corsa 1.4 8v still thinks its a 1.4 16v :lol:

raza
14-02-05, 12:03 PM
lol bad luck:P

Philsutton
14-02-05, 12:27 PM
i managed to slice open 3 fingers three days running the other week, ive decided to stay away from sharp objects from now on.

Glytch
14-02-05, 12:51 PM
sorry to hear it mate, i hate days like that.

i had the same luck when i took my thumb off in a cam belt!!!!

they managed to sew it back on and stick two metal rods through it while the bone was reforming, only thing was they bent the metal rods where they stuck out of the end of my thumb, probably to make it an easier job to remove them or something. Stupidest idea ever.

i'd be walking round table and catching the hooks, without realizing cos i had no feeling, and keep walking and yank my arm. Shi' it hurt!

nevermind, its healed now and ive even got alll fealing back.

hope u have more luck when it comes to fitting the valver.

Snowface
14-02-05, 02:36 PM
i sliced my finger on my inside of computer case last thur.
just bloody annoying and inconveniant.