PDA

View Full Version : FAO Colin Smith

Paul
13-02-05, 05:51 PM
Has anyone got any contact details for him?

Got his e-mail, am really after a phone number...

Thanks

Paul

Dave
13-02-05, 05:55 PM
have got some details for him at work but if you've got the addy with liverpool victoria or whatever it's it's his old one, will have a look tomorrow.

Dave

Paul
13-02-05, 05:56 PM
Cheers mate

elsey197
13-02-05, 06:00 PM
Her has a post in the forsale forum,

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=106170

his email address is at the bottom

ade
14-02-05, 11:44 AM
colinesmith@aol.com.

or www.nova-rally.co.uk
He's got a ton of stuff on ebay at the mo. I bought a full Scorpion stainless system for the (soon to be) GSi conversion inc exhaust manifold for just ?125 inc postage.

Well chuffed

Paul
14-02-05, 01:45 PM
I've been trying to contact him, but had no reply to his e-mails.

I want to go and pick up an engine from him....

Stuart
14-02-05, 02:56 PM
hes my best friend

i wouldnt trust him to sell me a wheel bolt! the fcuk

dan_mk1
14-02-05, 03:00 PM
Now now sweety!

dan-hipgrave
14-02-05, 06:11 PM
hes my best friend

Why's that Camb? I had no problems at all when i got my mk2 front end and GSi interior off him, seemed a really sound guy..

Nick
14-02-05, 06:14 PM
Well, i ordered an electric window/central locking kit, and that wasn't what came

i recieved a Loom that had been cutt, and hacked, with a total closure alarm wired into it. (minus the alarm lol)

so i had to rewire it all back to standard, central locking still doesn't work.

Will NOT be buying anything from him again.

If you ask for pictures before he sends i'm sure there shouldn't be a problem

General Baxter
14-02-05, 06:16 PM
hes my best friend

Why's that Camb? I had no problems at all when i got my mk2 front end and GSi interior off him, seemed a really sound guy..

and me i asked him if i could have a bit of loom that gsi clocks use and he cut it out off a perfectly good car :wink:

Stuart
14-02-05, 06:25 PM
lets just say for someone who allegedly rallys/knows a lot about novas he cant tell the difference between brake calipers and discs

nice and uneven braking ;)

dan-hipgrave
14-02-05, 06:27 PM
LOL I didnt realise that so many people had problems with him.

Was planning to go back for some more stuff when i get paid, he's got a load of Novas down there..

epo
14-02-05, 07:08 PM
think its very much hit and miss with him ive had no probs with him but some people have

Austin_Nova16
14-02-05, 07:19 PM
no probs here either. Sound geeza.

Try sending him a message from one of his e-bay listings.

Will
14-02-05, 10:54 PM
if you buy a grill and the clips are broken off and your told they must of broken off in the post and the clips were not in the parcel what would you think? :lol: :roll: :evil:

Nick
14-02-05, 11:03 PM
yes, and when you send emails asking why the loom is hacked to peices, the best he can do is not reply.

JonL
15-02-05, 07:48 AM
And his ideas of excellent condition wheels are certainly not the same as mine, i don't classify wheels with massive chunks out of them through kerbing excellent condition!

Let alone the weber carb he sold me that only lasted for 2 weeks, before it never worked again (although i have a feeling thats more to do with the dodgy inlet manifold than the carb itself)

Would avoid dealing with him again!

Jos
15-02-05, 09:12 AM
the stuff I've bought is perfectly fine, as epo said, its abit hit n miss

*^Nicola^*
15-02-05, 12:06 PM
I've just bought some headlights&Indicators off him -just waiting for them to arrive. Hope they are okay :o

Jack
15-02-05, 01:24 PM
I live local and would like to offer my services* as a debt collection agency.

* For "services", read "baseball bat" lmfao :lol:

Rexy
15-02-05, 01:49 PM
i've been tempted to buy things off him, But i saw the condition of Dicko's GSI kit colin sold.

Again, his idea of excellent or even good condition isnt the same as mine.

Doubt I would use him as he is too far to question if the goods were faulty.

*^Nicola^*
15-02-05, 03:57 PM
My headlights have just arrived! Packaging excellent, good condition - very impressed and would buy from him again. :D

Nick
15-02-05, 06:20 PM
yes he does have alot of stuff..

just i'd onyl ever buy from him again in person, after inspecting the goods !

i don't care if he reads this, because i stil havn't recieved the email replying to why he supplied me half a loom, and how to rewire it !

thanks colin, your best make nick !

dan16v
15-02-05, 06:24 PM
ive always had good service from him, i always collect my parts from him tho as its only down the motor way!

Riggy
15-02-05, 07:21 PM
i too have had quite alot of stuff of him and have never had any probs with him :lol:

Phil GTE
16-02-05, 11:39 PM
I have bought a lot from Colin, wide arches, engine, gsi dash, suspension kit, brake calipers plus many small bits.

Never had any trouble - always picked up parts in person

Chris
16-02-05, 11:55 PM
I too have had a few purchases, only one problem so far but that was my fault. Always fast delivery

Chris

TWAG
17-02-05, 12:05 AM
I have brought alot of stuff from colin and nether have any problems. I always collect as i know what im getting then.

Stuart
17-02-05, 09:17 AM
yes collecting will mean that you can beat the crap out of him if he lies in person lol

but mail order, i still think hes a dodgy mofo and should be shopped for proably running an illegal scrappy lol

dandan
17-02-05, 03:39 PM
Great........ I sent a cheque off to him just this morning. Best he comes through cos Bournemouth aint so far away I wont pay him a visit!

Mike
17-02-05, 06:31 PM
ive never had any problems with him??

ive had clear rear lights, strut brace, OMP steering wheel + boss and he seem's sound??

maybe he just dont like every1 else?? :lol: