PDA

View Full Version : snowing!!

Mike
13-02-05, 12:58 PM
woke up this morning from a mamoth wkend on the pish (bday on friday 11th) to find most of the street/car/surronding area coverd in snow!!

WTF is february?? its snowin? it was blazin' sunshine yesterday down here in wolverhampton??

neway, i now have me a digi cam and will have broadband soon so again, this site will become my homie page, ive not been on for a while because my pc is spannerd from virus's!

p.s. look out for my new SR feature "rally slag machine" beastie!

General Baxter
13-02-05, 01:22 PM
snow in wolverhampton thats to close, got to much stuff to do on car today fir it to snow, keep it down there :lol:

Dan
13-02-05, 01:22 PM
yeh we had a reasonably dry/warm day yesterday as seen on rally pics, but woke up to a small bit of snow this morning and the odd flurry now and again

Jack
13-02-05, 02:26 PM
No snow in Somersetshire.... although it *is* looking awful grey out there....

raza
13-02-05, 02:29 PM
Snowing in Gy today was so fucking cold today and yestaday so called my little sisters hamster went stiff in the bed room :S had to wrap it up in a pare of socks and stick the heating on

dan-hipgrave
13-02-05, 03:50 PM
Was some very heavy hail down here this morning, and its kind of been on/off the whole day. Not good - i wanted to take the rubber strips off my car lol

Snowface
13-02-05, 04:55 PM
woke up this morning from a mamoth wkend on the pish (bday on friday 11th) to find most of the street/car/surronding area coverd in snow!!

WTF is february?? its snowin? it was blazin' sunshine yesterday down here in wolverhampton??

neway, i now have me a digi cam and will have broadband soon so again, this site will become my homie page, ive not been on for a while because my pc is spannerd from virus's!

p.s. look out for my new SR feature "rally slag machine" beastie!

we're in the middle of winter so its not unexpected. (spring starts March 20th)

Bloody windy here in Devon, had 1 massive thunder clap over head this morning then hailed a bit and a bit of snow also.

Not good for a bad head :(

david dixon
13-02-05, 05:22 PM
There isn't any snow up here in the wooly backs yet but there's plenty of time for that i think! anyway you can keep it for me like. :D

Ste_Nova
13-02-05, 05:28 PM
been down to south wales today... loads of snow along the way

scott.parker
13-02-05, 06:12 PM
Yep whent over to UCI in solihull,close to brum,was snowing up there but not much it didnt settle..

Scott