PDA

View Full Version : VXLSCC please read

novax
27-02-02, 10:38 PM
Dear all,

In a recent post it was said the new club was run by 3 main dealers - this is no way true, in any way! It has been formed out of the colapse of the company that used to run it for Vauxhall and is now totally under the control of its members. It is not just renamed but NEW. 3 organisers from the south east have taken on the job to form the new official club for Vauxhall, it will be launched as many of you know on the 28th Feb. If it's half what we discussed at the meeting we had with Vauxhall at Silverstone it will be worth the ?30 fee. It costs a lot of cash to run a club and very often comes out of your own pocket, even if it is a non-profit organisation. There are plans to have a members forum so you can have a say in your club, how many other clubs have that at national level?

Give the club a chance, it has nothing to do with the old VPCC and we, the regional organisers will be the first to complain if he promises aren't delivered.

Finally let me say I have total support and confidence in the guys at the top, they know what they're doing.

PS We will be at Santapod in June so come and see for yourselves :)

Dave
Western Regional Organiser VXLSCC

Jim
28-02-02, 12:19 PM
Don't know about anyone else, but it seems Novaload is being recognised as a top site to go to. There's this post and also another post about setting up a banner for the welsh nova club. I don't know if you've already considered it Kev, but I'm sure you could start charging these other clubs to advertise on Novaload.

In my opinion, Novaload is the only Nova organisation I wish to be apart of. Unfortunatley I've also signed up for PNG, but only so that I can get into the national events.

Congrats Kev on getting a top site up and running.

Jim.

novax
28-02-02, 11:18 PM
Micky - Yes that's where I heard the rumour came from, don't kow where it started though, just know it's rubbish. Funding is from membership of ?30, nothing else though we have been given a jumpstart by Vauxhall as thier official club. I know some people will say ?30 is a lot but it's ?2.50 a month, hardly bank-breaking. Check out the new site and decide for yourself, please don't judge us on the VPCC we are not that club renamed but a brand new one run by the members :)

www.vxlscc.co.uk

Dave
Western Regional Organiser VXLSCC

VauxMD - "Do it once, do it right!"

james austin
28-02-02, 11:41 PM
Well...........I can't wait for the next NOVALOAD Pod day!! :D

Stuart
01-03-02, 03:25 AM
can we pay monthly?? lol

Im a Corporate tart :D

novax
27-03-02, 10:21 PM
Micky,

The small fee is at the descretion of the Regional Organisers to cover stamps, phones, paper, ink etc as we can't all nick it from work :(

Not to mension all the chasing up of people owing entrance money to the shows they said they'd come to :)

Dave
Nova-X
VxlSCC Regional Organiser

VauxMD - "Do it once, do it right!"