PDA

View Full Version : roll cages

gazmorgan1985
11-02-05, 07:07 PM
can u get 6 point roll cages with out diagonal bars an still have rear sets

Philsutton
11-02-05, 07:18 PM
if you want a rollcage with back seats still in your not getting it for the right reasons

gazmorgan1985
11-02-05, 07:35 PM
but i still wanna give da girls a lift an that, then play when im wiv some 1 or my own

Philsutton
11-02-05, 07:39 PM
tell they to get the bus, get rid of the rear seats. I would

scott.parker
12-02-05, 12:08 AM
tell they to get the bus, get rid of the rear seats. I would

LMAO,well he wont get a good answer out of me or you hey phil..

I thought it looked really strainge the other day when riggy posted pics of his on with its rear seats in it,i dont think i have seen many novas in a while with rear seats :P

Scott

NickWalliams
12-02-05, 12:11 AM
but i still wanna give da girls a lift an that, then play when im wiv some 1 or my own

Rear seats are better for playin wiv the girlies

Seats + cage = SLOW

So the girls wont want a lift off you cos you might get whipped by a fiesta :lol:

General Baxter
12-02-05, 12:13 AM
but if they do have a lift of you, they wont be to happy when you crash into the tree racing that fiesta :wink:

scott.parker
12-02-05, 12:21 AM
but if they do have a lift of you, they wont be to happy when you crash into the tree racing that fiesta :wink:

LMAO nope your both wrong,you take her out(treat her well,make her happy) then you can drive her back to yours for some loving(as the cars lighter it's quicker) so you get home fast and then use your bedroom slowly :lol:

NickWalliams
12-02-05, 12:22 AM

Didnt think of that, I wasnt suggesting he go racing with girls in the car or with any1 for that matter!

Dont race!!! cant stress that enough :lol:

Philsutton
12-02-05, 06:54 PM
Rear seats are better for playin wiv the girlies
if needs be bend her over the bonnet, get rid of the rear seats an save some weight

Ian
13-02-05, 01:04 AM
no chav/text typing on this site thanks.

Rexy
13-02-05, 12:29 PM
as above, if you just want a cage for the looks get down to B&Q buy heater insulation tubing. That way you can pretent you have a rollcage, it will impress the Girlys and if you do stuff it into a tree it wont hurt if it collapses. Oh and the Biggest benefit... You can have funn with your mates if you get bored cas there awesome for play fighting.

On a serious note, Yes you can get a cage without the rear Diag. But, its pointless so just get a show cage.

Mike
13-02-05, 12:39 PM
on the novaloution website there's and addy/phone number for a company who make some decent chrome roll cages for about 200 note's. bolt in or weld in. top stuff! 8)

dan16v
13-02-05, 05:23 PM
why is a cage with no diagnol a waste of time please?
thats not true at all. for your self all you want is the front braced and you dont see a diagnol running across the windscreen do you? if you were in a crash on the road so bad that the diagnol needed to take the stress youd prolly be dead in a nova any way
i will run with a non diagnol full cage.

Rexy
13-02-05, 05:54 PM
Sorry... Its not pointless in that sense, the Fixed Diag offers more support and rigidity..

There is still a large amount of support from the cage without a diag, but Personally I wouldnt buy a cage without. So to me it would be pointless.

srs1
13-02-05, 10:36 PM
my cage is also a non diaginal one too. but it is a full sd cage thou

General Baxter
13-02-05, 10:40 PM
my cage is also a non diaginal one too, due to i could not fit one :lol:

Rexy
13-02-05, 11:51 PM
Stop picking on me u non diag cage people lol

General Baxter
13-02-05, 11:54 PM
well i could have one but that means loosing a sub and thats a no no :lol:

Chris
14-02-05, 01:12 AM
Stop picking on me u non diag cage people lol

I will join your team Gaz, I have a diagonal bar and I like it

Chris

gazmorgan1985
14-02-05, 01:14 AM
Lmao what have i started...Cage wars some one do a poll for it as i dont know how to do them! :wink: :lol:
where do u get a full non diagonal cage from then??? :S

Ian
14-02-05, 11:01 AM
shut up bitches you are all wrong, you need one with a full cross, not some poxy diagonal :P

Rexy
14-02-05, 03:14 PM
http://clubgti.co.uk/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif