PDA

View Full Version : Front seats in the back.....

boredbloke
10-02-05, 09:58 PM
Sumink i feel like doing, don't quite know why but i've never liked the bench anyway!

Trouble is I cant get rid of it because i have a 5 dr :roll:

So i figured a make it abit different,

How hard do you think this would be to do?

bear in mind i will probly do away with the rails as theres no need to adjust the seat forward and back in the back!!!

and what would it entale?? and i can't spell that word!!!...... Admin put a spell checker in please!!

5_door owner
10-02-05, 10:19 PM
if your puttin bucket seats in there it will look o.k

but with standard seats i think it'd look a bit sh!t

any seats you put in the back will be higher up than the fronts, so what about go-kart seats in the back??? then all the seats will still be on the same level

boredbloke
10-02-05, 10:27 PM
Well sad to say i'm pretty good with a needle n thread :oops: so i was gona retrim all my seats the same I think it could look pretty decent.

I figured because the front are on runners the when i removed them to put in the back the might have enough head room for small ppl still!!!

Still nice to have a 5dr n be different!

Nick
10-02-05, 10:34 PM
theres a show car with buckets in the back

looks silly as they touch the roof nearly.

unique tho

Jack
11-02-05, 12:35 AM
unique tho
Yes, but they also say that about the Kingdom bumper....

boredbloke
11-02-05, 08:35 AM
Yeah see now i figured the normal seats wouldn't be as big, so shouldn't (do quote me on this!) look as bad.

Still does anyone actualy know how i should go about doing it?

Philsutton
11-02-05, 10:10 AM
just rip out the rear seats, it'll stop people trying to sponge lifts off you

boredbloke
11-02-05, 12:03 PM
lol!!!

very true actually!!

trouble is as u know with a 5dr as you know it would look abit wierd opening a door to nothing!!

hendrix
11-02-05, 12:11 PM
my mate put buckets in the back of his metro 5dr and smoothed the rear handles off. looks ok but a bit high

scott.parker
11-02-05, 12:19 PM
my mate put buckets in the back of his metro 5dr and smoothed the rear handles off. looks ok but a bit high

metro 5dr and smoothed the rear handles off

:o oh please get some pic's to show us mate,as it sound very,well funny really..lol

Scott

hendrix
11-02-05, 12:32 PM
hahah ill try get some pics of it sometime soon. as metros go its not bad i suppose lol. his bro has one too lol but that looks like a grannies car with alloys and a huge exhaust

Mike.
11-02-05, 01:04 PM
that i've got to see lol