PDA

View Full Version : Quality...

Rexy
10-02-05, 03:27 PM
After going threw a rough patch over the last few weeks...

Losing my Job, Getting the nova broken into getting a random producer from the police for no reason and then getting a parking ticket because my pay and display ticket fella off my window along with losing my driving licence while in the process of producing my documents (lost as in misplaced)

I finally got a break and went for a job interview First day was an assesment which i passed and the second was a role play and 2:1 interview.

And I can glady say.... I was sucsessful. I've offered to work around 35 hours which is a fair whack while Im studying at college so hopefully i can get myself sorted out once again and concentrate on my nova 8)

Go me, Finally things are starting to look up. . .

GT

raza
10-02-05, 03:29 PM
well done m8 but fuck me what a shit few weeks u have had ;\ thought mine was bad lol but damn ures must have been shite

Dar
10-02-05, 03:29 PM
Nice one :D Onwards and upwards 8)

Rexy
10-02-05, 03:33 PM
well done m8 but f**k me what a s**t few weeks u have had ;\ thought mine was bad lol but damn ures must have been s**t

You can certainly say that again matey, at times I just wanted the earth to open up and eat me. But, if you keep strong things always seem to work out. in the end.

raza
10-02-05, 03:34 PM
yea my highlight was a ?2000 virgin credit card .. lol!!! dont no about hammering it as i dont no about been able to afford repayments.. but now i can get a decent set of 16S on my car and maybe a few other gadgits with out caning it too much

Alex
10-02-05, 03:39 PM
Nice one Rexy. No idea how you can work 25 hours and go to college though! How many hours do you do at college?

Rexy
10-02-05, 03:45 PM
16 hours at college matey - It's fitted in around my college hours Just means its straight from college - Home - Work.

Hardly any social life to be honest, but hey i really really need the cash at the moment.

5_door owner
10-02-05, 04:21 PM
16 hours at college matey - It's fitted in around my college hours Just means its straight from college - Home - Work.

Hardly any social life to be honest, but hey i really really need the cash at the moment.

and if you aint got time to spend the money, in a few months you'll be loaded :D

peester
10-02-05, 04:32 PM
nice one. indeed life is one..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/peester/roller.jpg

Riggy
10-02-05, 05:20 PM
nce one gaz :lol: :lol:

can only get better

srs1
10-02-05, 05:30 PM
nice one gaz

Rexy
10-02-05, 05:35 PM
Cheers Bways...

Bring on the ??? lol...

epo
10-02-05, 06:47 PM
nice one mate well done :+:

Chris
10-02-05, 06:50 PM
[d:ream] Things can only get better [/d:ream]

krobinson
10-02-05, 06:50 PM
Happy days (Y)

Went through a simaliar rough spot a few times, but things are looking good for this year at least!!

Keith

Snowface
10-02-05, 10:47 PM
Nice one Rexy. No idea how you can work 25 hours and go to college though! How many hours do you do at college?

35 hours he says's, chriiist!

Keep your knuckles down with college though.

so whats the Job gonna be?

scott.parker
11-02-05, 11:17 AM
Nice one gaz gald its all good mate,though im not having such a good time,after hurting my arm and taking time off,the place i was at as siad theres noe more work,so i have been calling round and still cant get nothing for next week :?

looks like another week off :|

Scott

Rexy
11-02-05, 01:19 PM
Unlucky fella, Its nice to just chill out for a couple of weeks but if theres money going out and nothing comming in your a bit shittered.

I know, I think 35 hours is really going to kill me, Might of over committed myself... But, The more money i make the more money i have to sort myself out and get this 1300 nova ready for road rallies.

Mel
11-02-05, 08:46 PM
Well done.

I struggle working 21 hours a week, plus having 16 hours college lessons (without homework/study lol) to cope with..so 35 hours? bugger that lol..

I know what you mean though, it's a bugger to be with no money etc, so I wish you the very best, and congrats. :wink:

boredbloke
11-02-05, 11:12 PM
I know, I think 35 hours is really going to kill me, Might of over committed myself...

U'll be alright mate!!

I work full time in the city from 9 til half 5 plus travelling there n back, I do a few hours training a week, and an evening or two of college, then come the weekends and thas my gf and car time!

Where i get to spend all my hard earned cash!