PDA

View Full Version : NL karting/BBQ info (read page2)

Chris
09-02-05, 08:47 PM
Right then people, it is getting close to the time for the karting now. Do we want a BBQ or not? The karting was supposed to start at 1200pm but he cannot fit us in until 1300. So if people can get to mine for noon or maybe just before we can sort out who is going in what team. The deposit has been paid for the 24 people minimum which was required so we could have soul use of the track, if more people want to kart (which they have said they do) then you can pay on the day. I am no longer taking any money, everyone (apart from Mel) has 20pounds still to pay on the day. The race format will be a 10minute practice session, followed by 2 85 minute races. The practice session can be called as qualifying as these times are used to sort out grid positions. I decided at the start to have 4 people per team (120quid per team) but if more people turn up they might have to join onto somebody else's team, the original 4 team members would then get a refund of some money. I have invited a few people to come over on the sat night to go out for drinks and stay at mine, if you are still up for this enter your name on the thread in events as I need number because of a possible bus back. Here is a few pics of the circuit

EDIT: The BBQ if it goes ahead will be after the karting, anyone to cook?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/noraslator/P1010303.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/noraslator/P1010302.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/noraslator/P1010301.jpg

sh0rty
09-02-05, 08:53 PM
how many people can your house hold lol?

Rexy
09-02-05, 08:54 PM
So what are the teams then?

Just so we can get some Banter going :lol:

Chris
09-02-05, 08:56 PM
well... it aint a house but has accomodated around 15 people before lol.

P.S I forgot to say that we will be picking teams out of a hat, so please people dont winge if you aren't with your friends, it a Novaload thing so get to know people

Chris

Riggy
09-02-05, 09:00 PM
track looks good matey

me and lou are still up for the sat night anyway mate :lol: :lol:

Rexy
09-02-05, 09:01 PM
Good stuff...

Sam, Are you and kev going? If u are meet up with us on the motorway and we'll convoy down. Booom!

jkhilton
09-02-05, 09:34 PM
I'm really looking forward to this now, should be a good laugh. I'll be heading home straight after the karting though as I have to do a night shift that night!!!! :(

kevw
09-02-05, 09:37 PM
Yea we will be there, not karting tho

Rexy
09-02-05, 09:52 PM
Dude... Thats poor... Ur King Nova, and your not racing...

benji
09-02-05, 11:03 PM
it's better not being in a team with your mates, you can race them if your together you can't

srs1
09-02-05, 11:50 PM
or in benji's case, try and ram them off the road as usual, or is that phil and saxo's

:roll:

looks like its going to be another classic drinking session again chris, but i aint in any way carrying you back to the unit.
remember last time when you disappeared off the camera.
lmfao

hendrix
10-02-05, 03:01 PM
yea a bbq sounds good but it all depends on the weather i guess :roll: I dont mind doin some cooking, i got a gas bbq but the old fella wont let me bring it

raza
10-02-05, 03:11 PM
i wunt mind coming to this BBQ and that i have a huge barbecue capapble of cooking like 120 sausages:D

mikey14sr
10-02-05, 08:50 PM
I'll be tagging along, maybe on the track but will defo be up for some grub! just coming to put faces to names really

Matt Nova
10-02-05, 11:13 PM
chris could people come to bbq if they weren't going karting mate.

i'd chip in for food etc but couldn't afford karting at time.

Jim
11-02-05, 12:30 PM
Hopefully I should be able to make it up there, not sure if I'll be able to stay for the food as I'll need to get back to MK.

Jim

Rexy
11-02-05, 02:20 PM
Jim starts to get Homesick if he stays out of MK for too long . . :lol:

Breeny
11-02-05, 02:21 PM
Jim, have you got any passengers?

Jim
11-02-05, 05:32 PM
Jim, have you got any passengers?

Nope, but I'm crashing at my folks house on Saturday night...I'm sure they could put you up to if you want?

Chat to you on MSN later.

Jim

epo
11-02-05, 06:20 PM
am easy regards the bbq

Chris
11-02-05, 06:26 PM
Righty then, if the BBQ is to go ahead, we need a cook and some food, sensible offers only please, or we could just have a meet next to the kart venue, there is a macdonalds there

Chris

Riggy
11-02-05, 06:29 PM
as said im easy with bbq but if it goes ahead im sure i could bring some of them chinese things thats you liked so much last time :lol:

or mc d's sounds good lol but will have to have about 3 trips hahaha

srs1
11-02-05, 08:01 PM
you live in macdonalds riggy.

just after we picked the engine up from baxters, riggy goes into the chinese take away and asks for chips and pie!

then complains he should have gone to macs instead.

General Baxter
11-02-05, 08:38 PM
you live in macdonalds riggy.

just after we picked the engine up from baxters, riggy goes into the chinese take away and asks for chips and pie!

then complains he should have gone to macs instead.

lol you fat bastard! :lol:

burgo
13-02-05, 08:24 PM
i dont mind doin some of the cooking, i always do it when me and my mates have a bbq

Mel
13-02-05, 08:33 PM
Not sure if I can stay for the BBQ..I'm definately there for the karting, but will have to see what I am up to that week (work wise etc) as to how long I can stay.

I aint cooking, lol..but a maccy d's sounds great if no BBQ lol