PDA

View Full Version : In car Computer

novashack
09-02-05, 08:28 PM
Hi all,im after some info,posted on afew forums tonight hopeing for some info so sorry if you browse a few vauxhall ones and see this a few times.

Just wondered has anyone used these people?

www.hybridware.co.uk

im after a in car PC and they do a DIN sized slot one

not bad price, then i can put my legitimate software on and just get a touch screen, that way can have GPS, bluetooth,movies and loads mp3's in car. (i got wireless network at home so nice and easy to transfer )

was also thinking of getting one as a PC, nice and small and out the way.

Ill prob get it off them anyway as been very helpful, just wondered if anyone used them or got any views?

cheers

P.s i dont have a nova my bro does hence the name, i own a toyota...sorry for swearing :lol:

P.p.s i drove my bro's Nova 1.4sr i was surprised how nippy it was, and yes he can go faster then me round corners...damn front wheel drive :twisted:

raza
09-02-05, 08:32 PM
looks nice .. would mind one of them ... be a bit of a shit parking ure car anyway theives now adays

novashack
09-02-05, 08:35 PM
thats why i like it, the front looks a bit boring they have no idea and like fact no need to put it in boot just in head unit, or what im planning on doing is putting it under dash and hooking it up into the head unit aux in. with a wireless connection i can put moviez on the PC as well as every mp3 ever downloaded. it just seems too good to be true to be honest...but if it got nicked :evil:

Also im purchasing extension leads for monitor so i can just unplug it and take it out of the car. not as thick as i look lol

Rexy
09-02-05, 08:40 PM
All I'm saying is that bit of kit would fetch a fair few ??? at the pub...

SO, if u go for it matey get your self some security, be it Base ball bat with 6" nail in one end of Pitbull :D

burgo
09-02-05, 08:41 PM
thats pretty kool, cheap aswell

novashack
09-02-05, 08:48 PM
All I'm saying is that bit of kit would fetch a fair few ??? at the pub...

SO, if u go for it matey get your self some security, be it Base ball bat with 6" nail in one end of Pitbull :D

I was thinking, Golf kit, with sharpened edges :twisted:

Ive got good security on my car, Cat 1 alarm, Filmed glass all round so doesnt shatter inwards or anything, i watched guy demonstrate it, never seen someone trying to put foot through window and not doing it.

soon to be golf kit :wink:

Rexy
09-02-05, 08:49 PM
FOUR!!!!!

novashack
09-02-05, 08:51 PM
thats pretty kool, cheap aswell

Yeh i think it cool, download last nights Tv programs on broadband, as i got wireless network at home and watch it on way to work, you heard of BT open zone wifi points, well with this you could connect to net on them and use kazaa to get latest song there and then :D

like you said quite cheap as well really. Theres endless possiblites with it really, i also found software that can convert moviez to work on ur mobile so, convert them and use Bluetooth thing to send mp3's as ringtones to your phone and moviez...as you can see been researching this a little :roll: lol

Jack
10-02-05, 12:24 AM
FOUR!!!!!
Hello!

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/2521big.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Chris
10-02-05, 12:27 AM
LMAO

Matt EvoVI
10-02-05, 12:31 AM
hummmmm not too sure on that :wink: