PDA

View Full Version : Huge Nova Parts Clearance

novarally
09-02-05, 03:04 PM
E-mail me with any Nova parts requirements you have (NO PM's PLEASE).

Everything must go to redundancy and moving house soon. Located in Bournemouth, Dorset

This is just a small selection from the bits I have available :

Nova GSi black interior (3 available)

Nova SRi interior blue and grey, including illuminated sunvisors

Nova GSi 1600cc 8 valve engine, with all ancillaries and F13 close-ratio gearbox. ?75

Nova SRi 1400cc 8 valve engine, with all ancillariesK & N induction kit and F13 close-ratio gearbox. ?75

Flush tailgates, all professionally done, with glass, some with spoilers and some with solenoids (choice of 4). Prices start at ?30.

Vented bonnets (choice of 4, including 2 with Courtenay Design carbon fibre vents, one with Astra GSi vents). Prices start at ?25
16v Astra front brake kits from ?50
Complete ready to fit disc-braked rear beam (uses 16v Astra discs and calipers). ?125
Mk.1 and Mk.2 Front Wings
Doors (choice of many, including some de-locked and de-handled). Prices from ?40 each
Big bore exhausts (e.g Sportex 3" backbox and full Scorpion stainless steel system with centre box removed)
Headlamps and indicators (Mk.1 and Mk.2 styles)
Fibreglass GSi replica bumpers (brand new)
Fibreglass bonnet (brand new) ?100
Many brand new parts e.g. oil pump, water pump, gaskets, head bolts, spark plugs, cambelts, oil filters, caliper rebuild kits, wheel bearings, GSi radiator, rear wheel arch repair panels, genuine GM roof skin

Various sets of alloy wheels, including :
14? Nova GSi alloys (including centre caps) with tyres ?40

15? Compomotive 5-spoke Softline alloys with good Toyo Proxes 195/45 ?100

15? TSW Voodoo 2 with tyres, in need of TLC - ?75

15? Ripspeed 6 spoke alloys with Kumho Ecsta tyres, mint condition ?160

BRAND NEW, BOXED set of 15? Compomotive MO ET49 with brand new Toyo tyres (white) ? POA

BRAND NEW set of 15? OZ Racing Superleggera racing alloys, the lightest wheels you can buy, with Yokohama A032-R soft compound track day tyres ? POA

16? Team Dynamics multi-spoke motorsport alloys with tyres (white) - ?180

B16 NVA PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE (on DVLA Retention Certificate) ? B16 NVA ? a great plate to make your Nova stand out. Offers in the region of ?500.

Lots of other stuff available, I?m currently breaking a Nova GTE, a Nova GSi, a 1.4 SRi and a couple of Nova rally cars. Everything must go due to my redundancy and moving house.

Many of the smaller items I have available will be coming up for auction on EBAY, so please search for my auctions (my User ID is colinesmith). I'm auctioning bits such as spoilers, bucket seats, quick shift, bumpers, a brand new SPAX RSX coilover suspension kit, an AVO coilover kit, Alcon 4-pot callipers and 295mm discs, 16v Astra brakes, lowering springs, gearknobs, Quad headlamps, sideskirts, GSi servo, custom steering wheels, bee-sting aerials, single wiper kits, custom door cards and headlinings, parcel shelves, speaker pods, coloured side repeaters, clear indicators, locking wheel bolts and much more.

Contact me by e-mail only at :

colinesmith@aol.com

NO PM's, thanks