PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Admin & Kev.

Anonymous
20-03-02, 11:58 AM
I reckon in my most humble opinion that there should be a forum specifically for insurance discussions.

There seems to have been a massive increase in the amount of people asking about it lately, seemingly without reading the other messages on the same page first.

Just a thought.

Anonymous
20-03-02, 03:01 PM
OK m8, this will be taken into consideration with the redesign... :)

-------------------
[-devil.jpg-]kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
20-03-02, 03:15 PM
there i was thinking i would be told to stop interfering.

any word on the launch date yet kev?

Anonymous
20-03-02, 05:53 PM
insurance disscussiona re flawed for many reasons

1stly there is a guide on the site
2cndly its pointless giveing uotes and stuff out as unless sumbody else on the site is the same as u and lives in your street and drives an identical car the quoute will be miles off, thats not taking into acount the fact that u have to speak to exactly the same bloke on the end of the fone

blahh blahh
insurance discusions are a waste of space i say

everybodys insurance will always be diffrent

Micky@novaload.net
SNAKES-WITH-TITS Website http://network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits

Anonymous
20-03-02, 06:32 PM
nova 16v ?267.... i spoke to a woman

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
20-03-02, 11:08 PM
nah i think it's a good idea there's always stuff cropping up about insurance

if it turns out to be gay then sack it but i think it would work

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
21-03-02, 12:26 AM
noone bothers to read the guide and all they ask for is who is the cheapest cos they are too lazy to phone around, every company is different.

Anonymous
21-03-02, 12:26 AM
well u could always try it.. why dont u bin the forums which never get touched like irc and choon shit forums, they get the odd post but surely it'd be better to keep stuff like that centralised in general discussion seein as dead forum sections seem like a bit ov a waste of space :(

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
21-03-02, 12:24 PM
i am suggesting it mainly to stop questions about insurance clogging up the main forums.
if someone has a question, and they post it on an insurance forum, once its answered, people will be able to look in that forum and find the answer to their question without asking it again, and again and again as happens on here most of the time.

The article is very good, but if new members dont know its there, they wont read it will they.

Anonymous
21-03-02, 01:36 PM
ste, how did you get insurance that cheap??? did you tell them the "1.2" has a 16v engine in it??? is that fully comp and how many miles a year can you do?

Soon to have a Turbo!! but what kind?!?!??

Anonymous
21-03-02, 01:49 PM
all mods declared
fully comp
unlimited miles
bussiness use
:D:D:D:D

Anonymous
21-03-02, 02:50 PM
so if you say you want it for business use you get it cheaper?
thought it would be the other way around...
or are they being really unfair and letting you have VERY cheap insurance.

Hang on, do you live in a secluded, military controlled nuclear bunker? with the car declare das being kept in a vault 30 miles beneath the surface?
Because that would explain alot. :O

Ste_Nova
21-03-02, 03:32 PM
business use was extra ?10
the car is insured as parked on road

wisewood
21-03-02, 04:13 PM
my god ste.
that is very very very very very cheap...

wisewood
21-03-02, 06:34 PM
then hows about a little notice underneath the links at the top saying - dont bother asking about insurance, get off your lazy arse and phone around, starting with liverpool victoria and then whoever you want.

coz everyones response is always liverpool victoria these days.

Anonymous
21-03-02, 09:22 PM
i agree with micky waste of time posting about insurance, easier to add their website to the links page

http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/kf139

Anonymous
22-03-02, 12:35 AM
On the subject of forums - reading past archives someone mentioned FAQ sheets. I know there are some on the site but what about taking each forum and breaking it down further. E.G under technical have a forum for engines, suspension, electrics etc. under styling have forum for painting techniques, bumpers, interiors, locks etc. All with pics from owners who have done or have advice etc. Would save shed loads of time trawling through archives (especially if your connection is crap!). The only draw back is youd need limit the sub sections or youd go on forever. Seen another nova site that offers PDF downloads which was pretty good.

Ade

oh now, that it interesting!

Anonymous
22-03-02, 05:45 PM
also a good idea but thats a lot of extra work and we have far to many people posting in the wrong forum as it is, which means that i have to spend ages deleting them

Micky@novaload.net
SNAKES-WITH-TITS Website http://network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits