PDA

View Full Version : Little S***S

Anonymous
15-03-02, 11:07 PM
Thiving little S***S tried screwin my car again last nite outside my house, I was in the bog near 2 it! thats 2ice in 2 months thers naff all on display i got 2 flashin l.e.ds 2 show its alarmd and immobilsed but they try it ne way? im gona do away with the passenger door lock now! Im gonna catch em 1 day!

If it has tits or wheels it'l get screwd!X-(

Anonymous
15-03-02, 11:37 PM
can u get a proximaty addon for your alarm, im sure they would be putoff by that, my m8s cherps dead loud like a cricket if u get within a metre, fckin so loud ya shit yaself, lol

Anonymous
16-03-02, 12:12 PM
ive found that poeple piss about when you have stuff like that fitted, ive got a 2 stage shock sensor and people just kick the tyres as they walk past to make it chirp.

Im a Corporate tart :D

Anonymous
16-03-02, 12:14 PM
get a pager best thing you can get. you know their robbin the car b4 they do. lol

Anonymous
16-03-02, 05:15 PM
maybe, but if there pissing about with locks it raely goes off until they open the door!

really needs a combination of things i spose.

my m8 found a silver disklok deterd better than anything else, as soon as they see it they dont bother!

Anonymous
17-03-02, 05:09 PM
problem is once they know its in there they want it, and once they nick it they know you'll replace it, this happened to me someone heard my install around town found where i lived and nicked it, I replaced it a coulpe of weeks latet I went to open my car and found the locked f@*ked again, best bet is to get remote central locking and do away with the locks or try a solex key (don't know if these work)

visit www.cambscruise.co.uk
and like it!!!!

Anonymous
20-03-02, 02:40 AM
Some twat screwdrivered my driver's door lock a couple of weeks ago......I don't know why they bother doing that 'cos it doesn't do anything other than bend the soft shiny part of the lock....nothing else!

Nova door locks are pretty strong if they're working as they should be......but most aren't.

My driver's door lock could be un-locked with a penny or anything else that you could get in the slot 'cos all the tumblers where jammed in the central position.
Often, you might find that only 1 or 2 of the tumblers are actually locking as they should, so if anyone tries with a screwdriver, they can brake the lock easily. But, if all the 8 or 9 are working as they should, it takes a lot of effort to brake the lock.

A simple way to make you nova more secure is to strip the lock, clean it and oil it.....my lock works fine again now and I've repaired most of the damage that the screwdriver did.

I'm still going to de-lock it ASAP though when I get a decent alarm fitted.

Anonymous
20-03-02, 11:46 AM
the lock may work well, but the fact that its held in place by three measley pieces of metal means that one hard whack and the whole barrel falls into the door.

Nova locks, working or not are shit !

Get keypad central locking and remove all the locks.

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
20-03-02, 12:10 PM
like damien says... if you hit it hard enough it just falls through.
or if you dont wanna make a noise you can just get a thinner screwdriver and prize it through quietly. they are just rubbish.

Anonymous
20-03-02, 04:01 PM
no comment.... just come see me at donny and i will unlock ur nova with no damage

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
20-03-02, 06:15 PM
lol mark d delocked his and i was still in with no damge in 5 mins

and the 5 mins was becuase it was pitch black

lol

Micky@novaload.net
SNAKES-WITH-TITS Website http://network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits

Anonymous
21-03-02, 09:02 AM
I can get into a nova with a 30cm shatterproof ruler!! novas are too easy to break into, but still, everytime mine got done over, they insisted on smashing a window or punching the locks through!!! sooo annoying! X-(

Soon to have a Turbo!! but what kind?!?!??

Anonymous
22-03-02, 05:32 AM
I'm not leaving my car anywhere near you lot.....bloody car thieves the lot of you ;)

lol

So, I gather no one here has shielded their locks then?
No wonder they're so easy to get into.