PDA

View Full Version : Forsale post?????

elsey197
08-02-05, 06:42 PM
Admin WHY has my forsale post been deleted TWICE? :evil:

If its because of the ebay link there ARE others in the F/S forum :!:

Thought id post this as didn't know who had deleted them!

Fester
08-02-05, 06:49 PM
It's probably because it's an eBay link. Not quite sure why eBay links are a problem though apart from a couple of admin don't like them :wink: most don't mind.

Nick
08-02-05, 06:58 PM
festerar !

yes some don't like ebay links, i personally don't see the problem with them ?

elsey197
08-02-05, 06:58 PM
Well they should look through the forum harder as i can easily spot another two ebay links in the cars F/S forum :roll:

epo
08-02-05, 07:34 PM
mine :oops: :lol:

ill remove the ebay link if its a problem

Dan
08-02-05, 09:33 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75414

Its there in black and white, no arguements as its been there for yrs. We cant be to blame if noone reads the "EVERYONE READ THIS" post. not like it doesnt stand out or nowt :roll: .

And damn you epo i missed that one. Alas some of us do live beyond the internet and dont sit here 24/7 watching so are entitled to miss the odd one or two. Although that has been sorted now.

The rule is none negotiable at this time

elsey197
08-02-05, 11:06 PM
Im sure it was the case about ebay links but as i saw others i thought it was ok to post them, just didn't understand why mine was deleted and the other two still remained. Have redone the ad now to conform to NL rules :lol:

Alex
09-02-05, 01:31 PM
I would have thought that it was more sensible to keep egay links in the for sale forum, but ban them in other forums (every other post in muppet is a e-ghey post).

Maybe the links should be allowed but a full description should be in the n/l advert so egay doesn't have to be opened just to see the description

srs1
09-02-05, 01:37 PM
or any post that is put up in the for sale section has the right to first refusal over ebay. that way we aint just looking at your post for nothing.