PDA

View Full Version : santa pod yesterday

Anonymous
18-03-02, 09:48 AM
me and a few mates decided to go and 'run' the cars yesterday, rung up the santa pod office to see what the weather was doing, he said "the sun had just come out".
i thought sorted we would all get a few runs, arrived at about 1
o my god every car club must have been there,
saxo club, ax club, metro club, pug club and to top it golf gti club aswell
i have never seen a bigger queue to get on the strip, we all left at about 5 unable to run, gutted.

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
18-03-02, 01:24 PM
:O Unlucky m8. I think they are too greedy and let way too many peeps into run which fecks it up for everyone. Once you get over a certain number it only takes simple maths to work out that its gonna be a feck up. I think they should do a varied menu so that you can, for less money get 1 or 2 runs. Those who want 5 or 6 should pay more for them and numbers should def. be limited. Instead they carry on taking money on busy days probably knowing full well that the later arrivals stand little chance of getting a run.
At North Weald its limited to a set number and everyone knows this so get organised to be there early for the 1st come 1st serve system they use. Its a much better system and you will def. get a good number of runs in if you want to.

Anonymous
19-03-02, 10:26 AM
never been to a strip (the 1/4 mile type...) but it sounds well sketchy

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS