PDA

View Full Version : Help please..

Anonymous
15-03-02, 09:07 AM
Im after a little favour....My car has been officially written off by 2 garages (thanku the rep who ran up my arse), so im on the look out 4 a new nova pref a 1.4SR/SRI. Now i rang my insurance co for a quote just to see the kind of money i'd be paying for one but he couldnt give me a quote! He said if the car isnt new he needs the reg plate to give me a quote.
The insurance guy said to just go out on the streets and write down the reg number of any model i want a quote on and he can do it. It wont affect the car or the owner in any way, he just needs a reg number to put in his computer.
So please anyone with a 1.4sr/sri can i borrow your reg number..please :)

This is nothing dodgy i just need a reg plate from a 1.4sr/sri and am having trouble finding one in my area!
cheers,
T. ;)

Anonymous
15-03-02, 10:42 AM
look in the feature cars

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
15-03-02, 12:01 PM
j197 ejx.....was my mates b4 it got wrote off...does that matter!!??

Anonymous
15-03-02, 12:46 PM
There talking out of there arse anyway. No one buys a car and then goes, oh ! I need insurance.

The insurance is the biggest factor when considering the purcahse of a new car when your under 25.

I always get quotes without the reg number, just say, I haven't bought the car yet and they should still give you the quote.

:D:D 2.0l 8v. It actually works !!!! :D:D

Anonymous
15-03-02, 01:20 PM
I have been looking for insurance for MR2 turbos and have never once had to give a reg plate!!! I still got quotes from everyone.

Soon to have a Turbo!! but what kind?!?!??

Anonymous
15-03-02, 01:43 PM
Other insurance companies may well quote me without a reg no, but mine wont, and i'd like to see what they r gunna charge before i fcuk them off and move companies.
So again anyone with 1.4 sr/sri can i have your reg please :)

I'd better have a look at the feature cars then!

Anonymous
15-03-02, 04:48 PM
No worries, i used that birds car in the features cars section, the pink sri.
Got a sweet quote from my company, i couldnt believe its only ?520 TPFT with a ?50 excess and alloys declared!
I got her to double check it as i just couldnt believe it, i pay ?440 now on a 1.2i!!! :D

Anonymous
15-03-02, 05:05 PM
wot insurance company u wiv and how old ru
im nineteen got a k sri and im under my dad wiv his 5 years no claims and its still 1100
tpft

http://www.novabug.co.uk/FeatureCars/Jatinder.html

Anonymous
18-03-02, 09:36 AM
Im 23, 3 years no claims, 3 points, no security and im with Norwich union direct.
Insurance companies are really screwing young drivers on nova insurance, thats why i got a low powered, low insurance group car (1.2i nova), to build up my no claims.
A lad i know has been shopping for insurance on his nova, 1.2i J reg with alloys declared and the cheapest quote he could find was ?2000 3rd party!!