PDA

View Full Version : Skally bastards...

Rexy
06-02-05, 05:38 PM
Work up this morning, checked my nova was still out side and got some brekki :D

Went out to put my tools in the car and the passenger door was open, Could of sworn I'd locked her up. Anyways, Closed the door and walked round to the drivers side where the door had been pulled back.

Oh well, Got into the car nothing seemed to be stolen as there is Fuck all in it Literally. Oh and found loads of much and dirt on my steering wheel.

So, it seems sombody wanted to use my little nova to get home... Wankers.

Ah well, The doors been bent back now and it's not as if im really that arsed about it but still its annoying. Might just leave it unlocked from now on, I certainly need a steering lock tho.

GT

Philsutton
06-02-05, 05:40 PM
i hope the f*ck heads wasted all night trying to nick it an became dehydrated in the process causing them to collaspe further down the road an get run over by a 16 wheel lorry

Rob77
06-02-05, 05:42 PM
PMSL @ Phil!

That sucks man, but at least its still there!

Tw@ts should be shot.

raza
06-02-05, 05:42 PM
bastards hope they die!

dan-hipgrave
06-02-05, 05:43 PM
Unlucky mate, i had a bunch of twats come up to me today when i was working on my car and in their words 'das a sick ride man, innit' so i will be keeping an eye on my car from now on..

Philsutton
06-02-05, 05:44 PM
Unlucky mate, i had a bunch of t**t come up to me today when i was working on my car and in their words 'das a sick ride man, innit' so i will be keeping an eye on my car from now on..
i get the same but they also see me walking round with various weapons so havent tried anything for a while now

burgo
06-02-05, 05:47 PM
i used to leave one of my novas unlocked as it got broken into 4 nights in a row lol, it wernt going anywhere the battery was dead anyway

raza
06-02-05, 05:50 PM
i get cocks round my house when im cleaning car in the garden cos its so loud when i start it get idiots stareing at me .. so i see them stood over the road so i park it leave it unlocked and sit there at the window waiting for them to come near it never have yet :( then at nite i stick it in the garage cant watch it all the time

Rexy
06-02-05, 05:50 PM
Yeah i hope the cocks Die as well, I personally dont think there local... Well they could be i'm not sure. The estate i live on is muchos skally central so to speak but non of my other cars have had an ounch of trouble.

I'll be taking the Dizzy can and rotor arm off each and every night now along with the HT lead from coil to Dizz.

I may also hook my horn into the wiring loom so when the doors open the horn goes off, Simple but effective noise creating cheap alarm lol...

raza
06-02-05, 05:51 PM
Wire ure doors to ure elcetric in ure house :$ so when the cunts touch it they get a nice plesent shock :) wonder if thats possible :| would be fucking great to watch

Philsutton
06-02-05, 05:55 PM
yeah but you wont be able to tell if they are dancing while pilled up or just be electrocuted

raza
06-02-05, 05:56 PM
give em that many volts ull see the hair go up :D and eyes pop out then ull no :O is that going too far :(

Philsutton
06-02-05, 06:02 PM
i'd say maybe not far enough, they need to be taught a lesson and to respect other peoples things. If they happen to die in the process then their children can learn from their parents mistakes

Rexy
06-02-05, 06:07 PM
If i would of caught them, they would of been introduced to mr Baseball bat and Mrs Breaker Bar 24"

And tbh i dont think i would of stopped untill the inside of their head was on the floor.

Saying that, I would of cracked them both Duck taped the fuckers up took them up to a remote car car and ABUSED THEM!!!

Riggy
06-02-05, 06:33 PM
:o fuckin hell there are some wankers out there

at least they didnt have enough brains to be able to take it :D

and lets hope they come back when your expecting them lol

NovaloadedAgain
06-02-05, 06:54 PM
Lol at Phil, I seem to have an ice hockey stick in my car, Which always shows an appearance when im cleaning my car & the local "Hayes under 15 massive" walk past, Should see there faces, One minute im hoovering the inside, next minute im removing my hockey stick n jacket out onto the drive! Lol. Just so they know!

Not sure if the wiring plans a good idea, But in S.Africa, they have flame throwers wired up under the seals for car hi-Jackers, Maybe something similiar wired upto an alarm would be cool. Free fireworks!

I will call & ask Thatcham if thats an optional extra, Or I will order it from S.Africa. Anyone else want one?

raza
06-02-05, 06:56 PM
yea would be fucking cool :) cookes theiving fuckers!!!!! either that or some super glue on the door handles stick the bastards to the car so there there in the morning when i get up muwahahhahaha

Jack
07-02-05, 01:13 AM
I will call & ask Thatcham if thats an optional extra, Or I will order it from S.Africa. Anyone else want one?
I see an opportunity for an NL group buy here.... :lol:

Aragorn
07-02-05, 09:39 AM
ground the horn contact ring via a hidden switch (use a spare dash switch if your cunning ;) ) that way if the manage to get the ignition on the horn will blast

installing a kill switch to the ignition coil will also help

i still havent fitted my proper alarm yet, onl got a cheap shock sensing one so i pull my fuel relay everynight along with some other tricks ;)

just need to find myself a cat1 siern for the alarm then i can install it :)

hendrix
07-02-05, 11:04 AM
best car saving idea...wire a few car batteries in series in the boot and then run the cabling to the door handle and strip it to bare wires. then when they touch the wires they will recieve a nice supprise :lol: obv you would need a hidden switch somewhere so u dont hurt yourself lol