PDA

View Full Version : The mind of a woman?? Best friends vs There Bloke!!!!

NovaloadedAgain
05-02-05, 02:22 PM
This is really amusing to me.

I met my missus over 2 years back, She has always had lots of mates, But her best mate I went to school with.

She told me that they fell out one day over her best friends boyfriend bein a general pratt & tryin to prevent there friendship of 5 years. It worked.

Now after 3 years she split with him for good after he cheated a million times. she knocks on my door & They instantly were chattin n huggin as if it was a week ago!!!
Now shes gone out n left me to work on her Nova! Its good women forgive easier then men, But how weird is that?Im still shocked! :o

boredbloke
05-02-05, 02:33 PM
That's quite worrying!!!! lol

Yeah all woman are like this i swear!!!
if one of my mates just appeared one day, n i'd fallen out wiv him previously i'd just shut the door!!!

....Women.....can't live with em......can't shoot em

Ashley's pretty cool wiv me working on my motor now she used to get a lil bit moody.

Bumper is almost done!!!

NovaloadedAgain
05-02-05, 02:35 PM
Yeah I was worried you'd say that!-There all the same.

I think Id do the same, Shut the door n tell him where to go!

Get the bumper done today I want to see the car again but this time in your profile!!!

boredbloke
05-02-05, 02:38 PM
Yeah no probs I think it looks bit naff though.....

Probly redo it during the summer or summink I'll get the pics in general on monday and then i'll set up me feature.

Still got millions of things i still wana do though!!

NovaloadedAgain
05-02-05, 02:46 PM
The car looked okay from behind, You done the rear bumper didnt ya? Just need that GTE front bumper & your car will look well phat! MK1 4 DOORS ALL THE WAY!!!!

?Marty?
05-02-05, 05:08 PM
It's not gender specific.

Some people bear grudges, some don't.

Philsutton
05-02-05, 10:32 PM
if someone p*sses me off or something like that then i will remember that for the rest of my life and never forgive them.

NovaloadedAgain
05-02-05, 10:58 PM
Yeah me too Phil. I definately think its a bloke thing too rarely forgive.

?Marty?
06-02-05, 12:28 PM
It depends on what it is. There's no point in being stubborn just for the sake of it.

Although i rarely forgive, and never forget.

epo
06-02-05, 01:01 PM
if someone p*sses me off or something like that then i will remember that for the rest of my life and never forgive them.

ditto

James B
06-02-05, 01:11 PM
nah lifes too short to go around bearing grudges. not saying i wouldnt forgive someone there and then, but over time things in your life change, your priorities change, and whatever it was that they did to piss you off will probably seem irrelevant now anyway. just my opinion though

Breeny
06-02-05, 01:31 PM
wimmin are useless at everything.. There only useful for one thing :wink:

scott.parker
06-02-05, 01:39 PM

Making fast food in macie dees.. :lol:

epo
06-02-05, 01:42 PM

nah they still bollox my order up

scott.parker
06-02-05, 01:52 PM

nah they still bollox my order up

Yeah saying that dont see many women in there now,i had to have a macies last night when we whent to the cinama,and the guy could just about speak english,but i had to ask him to repeat everything he said,i think he though i was taking the pi*s out off him,i wernt it was just that i couldnt tell what he was saying,my mates wer laughing there tits off,and i was then finding it hard to keep a straight face.. :lol:

Scott

rachaelrebekah
06-02-05, 02:05 PM
with women it depends on why they fell out n how easily they forgive ppl.

once ive fallen out with someone they dont get another chance, i cant be doing with ppl messin me around!!

NovaloadedAgain
06-02-05, 06:31 PM
I think you have the more advanced brain system, Similiar to C20XE super chipped ECU. whereas my missus possibly has a standard GSi ECU which has been remapped incorrectly! Lol.
Aint got a clue!

Mel
06-02-05, 07:34 PM
It depends on what it is. There's no point in being stubborn just for the sake of it.

Exactly, it depends what they've done and how close we were.

Breeny, that was uncalled for..even if it was meant as a joke, it certainly aint a funny one. Fair enough if you've had problems with females in the past, you're bound to feel like that, but dont brandish every female with that stick.

sh0rty
06-02-05, 08:17 PM
yes same as mel. depends what they have done. life is too short to make enemies and bear grudges, but if she had done something bad then she could go and take a ride lol

sh0rty
06-02-05, 08:18 PM
oooohhhh p.s. IM BACK!

haven't been anywhere, just busy lol :!: haven't had time to log on really

Mel
06-02-05, 08:20 PM
lol, welcome back, at least I wont be standing up for the female population alone now :wink:

Philsutton
06-02-05, 08:25 PM
if they upset you once chances are they will do it again, get rid while you can, you cant change how a person is so look for someone better

rachaelrebekah
07-02-05, 12:17 AM
i agree u with there phil, its the same as the "once a cheat always a cheat" scenario.

SREmma
07-02-05, 10:18 AM
I have to say that i hold grudges aswell and i cannot be fake around people if i dont like someone or they have pissed me off or done something to piss me off im gonna make damm sure they know about it.

But once again as a few of you have said it depends on what they have done as to wether you ever to decide to forgive or not!

Breeny i cant belive you said that women are only good for one thing!! What could that be????? :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Philsutton
07-02-05, 12:10 PM
Breeny i cant belive you said that women are only good for one thing!! What could that be?????
i know an some of them arent even good for that

SREmma
07-02-05, 12:42 PM
:lol: :lol: LMAO phil you guys have obviously had some bad experiences with women but you cant tar us all with the same brush!!!! :lol: :lol:

Breeny
07-02-05, 12:57 PM
hahaha I soo can!

Pmsl @ Phil! So is there even a use for wimmin then? :?

Breeny
07-02-05, 12:58 PM
P.S. I was only playing, stop getting ya granny knickers in a twist girlies ;)

SREmma
07-02-05, 01:02 PM
Hey i dont wear granny knickers Mr :lol:

So we have figured out Breeny doesnt need women for anything :wink:

Breeny
07-02-05, 01:09 PM
Prove it.. :P

Nope I don't need women for anything tra la la..

Ok their maybe exceptions, as Phil said only some of them arn't any use at all.. :wink:

Philsutton
07-02-05, 01:15 PM
you dont need women at all, you may some times enjoy the commpany of them but you certainly dont need them

SREmma
07-02-05, 01:23 PM
:lol:

Oh no i didnt mean it in that way, women dont need men either but it makes certain things more fun :wink: but they aint needed :lol:

epo
07-02-05, 05:57 PM

Oh no i didnt mean it in that way, women dont need men either but it makes certain things more fun :wink: but they aint needed :lol:

with out us men who'd

change the light bulbs
squash the spiders moths and everything else which is tiny but scares you
and most importantly who would you nag at :lol:

rachaelrebekah
07-02-05, 09:43 PM
not all women are usless round the house!!

we cud live without men to nag at wud make life much easier!!

SREmma
08-02-05, 09:14 AM

with out us men who'd

change the light bulbs

Epo i can change a light bulb and im not afraid of spiders and moths im the one that gets rid of them in my house :lol: but would we have any reason to nag without men??? :lol: :lol:

Alex
08-02-05, 01:43 PM
we cud live without men to nag at wud make life much easier!!

I don't think you could. If you (as a gender, not just you Rachael) think naggign isn't enjoyable, then why do you do it!!!!!

epo
08-02-05, 05:32 PM

with out us men who'd

change the light bulbs

Epo i can change a light bulb and im not afraid of spiders and moths im the one that gets rid of them in my house :lol: but would we have any reason to nag without men??? :lol: :lol:

r lass tried opening a plug up once because her hair dryer stopped working se was just opening it up via the cord grip :lol:
i made her promise me she'd never touch a plug again and stick to ironing and cooking :lol:

Philsutton
08-02-05, 06:12 PM
I don't think you could. If you (as a gender, not just you Rachael) think naggign isn't enjoyable, then why do you do it!!!!!

he does make a valid point there

?Marty?
08-02-05, 06:56 PM
You are all perpetuating a stereotype. Like i already said, the original statement is

NOT GENDER SPECIFIC.

i.e. my next door neighbout is male. He is a nurse. Why are all nurses male?

Philsutton
08-02-05, 07:43 PM
shut up

Jack
08-02-05, 07:56 PM
shut up
Lmfao :lol:

The ice man cometh :wink: