PDA

View Full Version : He he he, Its funny cuz its true!

Dod
03-02-05, 09:06 PM
I'm Irish so it has to be true.

An Irish man was going out with a woman cop, or Ban Garda as they're known as here and had just recently moved in together. He spent one Friday afternoon in the Pub getting legless drunk. Anyway, around 2.30 that morning he busts into the bedroom and wakens her, strips off and gets his lad in his hand and shouts "here Garda, breathalise this", she looks blankly at him and asks "why?" He replies "Cuz I'm gonna drive it home tonight!!"

A few days later, after the rowing had died down from the last night, he spends another day on the beer, again landing home at 2.30 full drunk, bursts in the bedroom door waking the Ban Garda, but this time he's got a duck under his arm. "This here's the pig I was telling you about." "I'm no detective love, but thats a duck" she replies. He looks angrily at her and shouts, "shut up woman, i was talking TO the duck!!"

epo
03-02-05, 09:08 PM
wrong forum mate

but that was brilliant well funny

raza
03-02-05, 09:09 PM
LOL!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :o

scott.parker
03-02-05, 09:13 PM
Strainge but amusing,though i think the punch line should have stoped at "breathalise this" as i found that part funnyest.

scott

Dod
03-02-05, 09:13 PM
Er, yeah. Just noticed that. Any way of transfering it accross? Couldn't be arsed rewriting it again!!

epo
03-02-05, 09:30 PM
Strainge but amusing,though i think the punch line should have stoped at "breathalise this" as i found that part funnyest.

scott

ditto

only admin can move it

Dod
03-02-05, 09:36 PM
Paddy Englishman, Paddy Scotch man and Paddy Irish man all went to Amsterdam one weekend,and so to a brothel. Paddy Englishman goes up first and opts for the cheapest of three women and heads to the bed room, Paddy Scotch goes for the Secind most expensive and Paddy Irish goes for the most expensive. After 30 mins Paddy Scotch lands out to meet Paddy English, both who are quite satisfied, but no Paddy Irish. 5 mins later the Ambulance men run up and into Paddy Irish's room and stretcher him out. The two boys ask Paddy what happened. Irish replies " she started off with whipped cream, then a few pineapple rings and started licking them off... It looked so delicious, i took a BITE!!"

Snowface
03-02-05, 09:42 PM
copy and paste it.

thats funny, should cut it off after 'i'm gonna drive it home tonight' lol. :lol: