PDA

View Full Version : FAO all boyracers

Anonymous
08-03-02, 10:28 PM
Just got Santa Pod 2002 events calender thru. Looks like a good year lined up. There are a few dates that maybe of interest to some of you who like taking down the opposition. :D

Sun 21st April: RS Owners club day (and RWYB open to the public). My fav. victims

Sat 18th May: Redline rumble ( + hot hatch RWYB open to the public.) organised by Redline Mag.

Sun 9th June: VW GTi festival (+ RWYB open to the public) everyone knows they are a slow as fuck *ahem*

Sat 22nd June: BMW car club 50th anniversary and RWYB open to public. "Pass the sherry Jeffrey. I say, is that a Nerva? Yeukk, how frightfully common"

Sun 23rd June: Performance Vauxhall + RWYB
Everyone has got to go or else!!

and esp. for Ged Sat 3 Aug: Santa Pod Scooter Hijack (scooter only RWYB)lol.

I don't know about you lot but I really fancy gatecrashing these events and getting in amongst them and irritating the fuck out of them. The idea of disturbing the serene world of the BMW club is particularly appealing:P

Anonymous
08-03-02, 11:03 PM
lets have it!

rs wankers gonna get a shock!

no shitroen suxo days???? oh yeah theres no "twisties" on a 1/4 mile and 1/4 miles are only for cars that dont handle!

Anonymous
08-03-02, 11:09 PM
LMFAO @ novaload, wonder to whom that last little snippet was aimed at :P

Bends were made to rule and rules were made to bend

Anonymous
08-03-02, 11:24 PM
saxo owners its their excuse for not dragstripping.

Anonymous
09-03-02, 01:16 AM
Nice 1 CP

Could you post agin in the weeks running up to each of these RWYB's (may as well have somegood competition :))

My memory is sh*t...so that would be great if you could do that!

Anonymous
09-03-02, 02:12 AM
i got one through the post aswell, will post on cs aswell austin :)

Anonymous
09-03-02, 08:13 AM
i'll come maybe

why go slow if u can go fast! :-)

Anonymous
09-03-02, 12:32 PM
Nice 1 Breeny! :) :)

Anonymous
09-03-02, 10:31 PM
OK will do.