PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Site! www.xstyle.co.uk

Anonymous
05-03-02, 06:01 PM
I am so excited!
I have made my first website!!!

www.xstyle.co.uk

You will also notice a link to novaload.net. But it links back to homepage! how do I sort this out? The same is true for the email on my homepage.

Kev, can you please also link my site to yours please??

Tell me what you think, sign the guest book!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll Nova Cruise Alone :x

Anonymous
05-03-02, 06:09 PM
it will never top the site i made at about 3am one morning

anybody know the link to mine i cant even rember??!!??

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
05-03-02, 06:15 PM
Ha Ha ...I remember the site but not the link.

I am very pleased with this, boyakasha!

Anonymous
05-03-02, 08:52 PM
HELP ME PLZ... HOW DO I THIS SITE LINKED TO MINE ... so people can get Novaload from xstyle???

Anonymous
05-03-02, 11:49 PM
I only use Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash, so if u dont use them then i can't help u. In Dreamweaver highlight the link then look at the 'Properties' toolbar. Where you see a text box called 'link type i.e. http://www.novaload.net and thats it. HTML code should look something like this: NOVALOAD (http://www.novaload.net)

Anonymous
06-03-02, 03:42 AM
It IS the best Nova GSi in the world, its official.????

really

Anonymous
06-03-02, 09:26 AM
It will be when it comes out, or maybe its been gone so long I am getting dillusional??

Hogge,
my link thing for novaload does say the link html properly... so I dunno whats up...

Anonymous
06-03-02, 11:30 AM
...and as if by magic, the links work!!

The site was set up last night, and I have already had 170 visitors, with over 900 accesses!!

p.s. How else can I make some money out of this site??? whats the do's & dont's webpeople?

Anonymous
06-03-02, 12:59 PM
site looks good mate.
I am very interested in those TV screens. Need a bit more info though. Basically if I wanted to put a ps2 into a car what would I need? power converters, leads etc. and would I be able to have the sound coming out of my pioneer dehp-6100(<-- think that was the number!!) headunit and speakers? or is it only able to output the sounds through the speaker in the tv itself???
You can email me on John.hilton@granadarestaurants.co.uk

cheers bud

John

2.0 16v Nova wanted! ASAP :)

Anonymous
06-03-02, 03:44 PM
i think ps2 has audio cable in out thingies on it so you can run it through a hifi dont it?

Sid, if you wanna make money from it look around for affilaite programmes for places like amazon or ebay etc that pay you for you putting a banner on the top of your site.
Only sign up with one though as people get sick of seeing them if you use loads.

TunaFish is the way forward... you mark my words. :D

Anonymous
06-03-02, 05:15 PM
You can buy a conversion pack for the PS2, which includes the power adapter, leads etc required. from other car electric shops. I dont do that, yet.
The screen can also be hooked up to the stereo & your speakers. The audio connectors come with the screen. (the red/yellow ones in the pic on site)

Anonymous
06-03-02, 06:02 PM
Sid did you buy that car from the london area?? If you did I looked at it too!!

Anonymous
06-03-02, 07:28 PM
Yes I did...and its a shitter!!!!!!!!

But it won't be when I get it back!
Doin' it NovaStyle! ...aye

Anonymous
07-03-02, 01:14 AM
Very nice looking site......the font look familiar :) (same one I use on novabug)

Anonymous
07-03-02, 11:37 AM
Updated, just a little, check it out every few days ...its still changing SLIGHTYLY...
David P's car added!

What OTHER INFO would you like to see on my site, following in the same vein?
(not pics of other people's cars, I mean for the business etc etc)

Anonymous
07-03-02, 01:26 PM
lol how freaky is that, I know it was a shitter when I was looking for a gsi for my girlfriend. Bumper was cracked glove box cover was missing, didn't like the dodgy bloke selling it either.

Anonymous
07-03-02, 03:09 PM
Ahh, we all make mistakes...
the next time u see it, just wait 4 it.

well, it cant get much worse can it???!

Anonymous
09-03-02, 08:28 PM
spent hours on the site today!!!
added a few pics & smartened it up alittle.

Heard from my bodyshop ...going to leave the BadBoy bonnet ...not worth the hassle.
Also get car back sooner!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll Nova Cruise Alone :x