PDA

View Full Version : theory test

Mike.
02-02-05, 08:33 PM
i have my theory test on the 9th feb, i have been revising and doing everything i need to pass but its the hazard perseption part that i'm a tad worried about, has any one done this and can they give me any tipps

cheers mike

General Baxter
02-02-05, 09:05 PM
easy one this

if you fail you fail do it again simple as! :lol:

Adam
02-02-05, 09:11 PM
i have my theory test on the 9th feb, i have been revising and doing everything i need to pass but its the hazard perseption part that i'm a tad worried about, has any one done this and can they give me any tipps

cheers mike
Don't click too many times else you will get no marks for that question.
Thats probably the best tip :wink:

Mike.
02-02-05, 09:14 PM
baxters words of wisdom

long live the nova, cheers

General Baxter
02-02-05, 09:16 PM
i live my life quick, and like my salmon fishy :?

Mike.
02-02-05, 09:18 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooook :lol:

Adam
02-02-05, 09:18 PM
i live my life quick, and like my salmon fishy :?
There you go Mike, where would you be without baxters advice :roll:
:lol:

Mike.
02-02-05, 09:19 PM
dunno mate lol

i'd probably be working at a bmw garage and own a black and white nova :lol:

General Baxter
02-02-05, 09:24 PM
dunno mate lol

i'd probably be working at a bmw garage and own a black and white nova :lol:

i work a fruehaf parts and service and well can not say drive, attack a white and blueish nova

just remember when your learning everything is a hazard :lol:

Mike.
02-02-05, 09:27 PM
lmao :lol:

Nick
02-02-05, 09:31 PM
lol you can't drive !? i thought you could for some reason....

yep just go with the flow, don't worry about it, i had a sheep run out infront of me, n there was a massive gap in the hedge to see it coming.

it's all quite obvious, just pretend your actually in the car driving it, and watch out for anything you'd watch out for in real life !

Mike.
02-02-05, 09:34 PM
nope i can't drive lol

this is my plan, i've been told by my instructer to get my theory test out of the way, then i'm doing a 2 week intensive course, then i'll get booked in for my test

burgo
02-02-05, 11:43 PM
ive just booked my theory test online :)

its 23rd of february at 1 oclock :o

lol ive only had my provissional 18 months

Ricks
02-02-05, 11:49 PM
chuffin hell burgo i thougth u wud av had a licence and tht mike i rght they were older.

burgo
02-02-05, 11:51 PM
lol no ive not got one which is hard to beleave for most people with all the cars ive got but im doin it now so that i can drive me civic legally

5_door owner
03-02-05, 12:13 AM
just started my lessons too. im with bsm an theyve got computers i can practice the hazard perception thing on any time i want.

Jack
03-02-05, 12:31 AM
I never had to do the Hazard test :lol:

I think I was one of the last people to do the theory on paper too.

joeontherun
03-02-05, 12:50 AM
m8 you are not alone i my self have done my theore test like 3 times and for some reason this hazord seems to get me wrong. i have tryed changing the way i click the mouse once every clip or i have tryed like on every hazzerd i see for some reason i got more points for clicking more :idea: .

I feel the hazzerd is just a obstical to stop people from passing so they can make there money i wished they had some other way of doing the hazzerd one becouse i just cant seem to get the swing of what the hazzerd asks even though i am plainly clicking before most hazzerds.

Hope you the best of luck now this was very weard my brother got his licance taken from him and he got a resit. This was after i started takeing my therie he then went in and passed his therie first time and a few weeks later passed his practical test with no minors "unusual" :roll:

Unbelevable this was the same with his friand 4 months later here i am still trying. Im booking anouther one tomorow for 2 weeks later this will be my forth time.

To be honest its all about money the first time my brotehr done his it took him 8 times but he was not like me he was random. i just seem to fail my hazzerd.

its not fair i have a car out side fully taxed insured costing me alot and i feel there holding me back its getting to the point ware im giving up on cars becouse its so hard but thats just my point of view other people have sais there points to i do hope you pass m8 good luck ;).

burgo
03-02-05, 08:36 PM
m8 you are not alone i my self have done my theore test like 3 times and for some reason this hazord seems to get me wrong. i have tryed changing the way i click the mouse once every clip or i have tryed like on every hazzerd i see for some reason i got more points for clicking more :idea: .

I feel the hazzerd is just a obstical to stop people from passing so they can make there money i wished they had some other way of doing the hazzerd one becouse i just cant seem to get the swing of what the hazzerd asks even though i am plainly clicking before most hazzerds.

Hope you the best of luck now this was very weard my brother got his licance taken from him and he got a resit. This was after i started takeing my therie he then went in and passed his therie first time and a few weeks later passed his practical test with no minors "unusual" :roll:

Unbelevable this was the same with his friand 4 months later here i am still trying. Im booking anouther one tomorow for 2 weeks later this will be my forth time.

To be honest its all about money the first time my brotehr done his it took him 8 times but he was not like me he was random. i just seem to fail my hazzerd.

its not fair i have a car out side fully taxed insured costing me alot and i feel there holding me back its getting to the point ware im giving up on cars becouse its so hard but thats just my point of view other people have sais there points to i do hope you pass m8 good luck ;).

the answer is your crap lmao, now get off here and revise

General Baxter
03-02-05, 08:45 PM

so they make you fail just to get more money :?

i pass first time with 99% :lol: but then again im god :twisted:

Jack
03-02-05, 08:47 PM
the answer is your crap lmao, now get off here and revise
:lol: Harsh! Would be interesting though to see how ppl who passed without doing the hazard test would fare... I'd like to try it myself to see what all the fuss is about...

raza
03-02-05, 08:58 PM
LMFAO hazard perception test is the easy bit .... click the mouse when u see they could be a danger so as soon as u see somthing click:) thats all i did see a person click see enother car click see a dragon coming out of the tree click:$ JUSY CLICK :|

burgo
03-02-05, 08:58 PM
i think it was wise to bring in the hazard test and it shows how aware you are of your surroundings, and if you aint any good at that then imo your not safe to be on the road

raza
03-02-05, 09:03 PM
in june this year there soposed to be adding a part to the test where u have to change a spare tyre :|

burgo
03-02-05, 09:04 PM
in june this year there soposed to be adding a part to the test where u have to change a spare tyre :| to rite aswell it pisses me off when some dozey tw4t is just sitting there with there hazards on waiting for the AA for a flat tyre, those people should be slapped

General Baxter
03-02-05, 09:05 PM
in june this year there soposed to be adding a part to the test where u have to change a spare tyre :|

why the :| face?

its only 4 bolts :lol:

raza
03-02-05, 09:06 PM
only bolts try telling my gf that lmao !!!!!! she couldnt undo a bottle of tomato sauce never mind undo the nuts:D lol!!

burgo
03-02-05, 09:10 PM
thats why you use your foot lol, i cant see what people find so hard about it

raza
03-02-05, 09:12 PM
i could move it with my cock but they are some reall weak people out there alot of people will struggle with it i no for a fact my gf would shes weak a flick and its OUCH and im sure there is more people out there who would find it hard .. I no alot of people who would just phone a friend or the good old AA , RAC to come out and do it for them i no i would as i dont have a spare at the min :$

Mel
03-02-05, 10:10 PM
thats why you use your foot lol, i cant see what people find so hard about it

You obviously haven't tried getting the nuts off that my dad tightens lol..

He spent 10 mins just getting ONE nut off a wheel he did up 2 months before..so how am I meant to be able to get it off when he's 4 times as strong, and did them up? lol..

Btw, just for record..Yes I can change a wheel if needs be, I would never ring up the AA (etc) for that..unless of course I had no spare wheel to change it to and I was stuck in the middle of nowhere lol..

raza
04-02-05, 02:39 PM
in it u pay the AA u may as well get sopme bloke coming out to the middle of no where to do it for you:D

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 02:49 PM
theory test is esy i dun mine twice n passed first time both times.i was stressin bout the hazard bit but they r pretty easy to spot. i only had to the hazard bit on my second time.

raza
04-02-05, 02:52 PM
failed mine 2 times but passed the hazrd all 3 times first time got 29 :| failed by one secong time got 26 fuck knows what happened there 3rd time got 35 out of 35 after i did a bit of revising i think i just rushed the first two times some ??s u get are stupid "what would u doo if u see somone bleeding at the side of the road "
1) stop and stick ure finger in the hole:|
2)phone emergency services
3)stop and give assistance
4)carry on driving...
i ticked carry on driving :$ think that was the wrong answer hehe

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 02:54 PM
yeah i think so too, i wud have gone for phone emergency services!!

raza
04-02-05, 02:57 PM
bit fucked if u dont got a phone tho :$ lol @ stop and stick finger in the hole !! haha yea knowing my look would have aids and id catch it :(

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 02:59 PM
or they wud su u for tryin to help!! its turning into america over here u know!! ppl suein left right n centre.

raza
04-02-05, 03:02 PM
yea no shit ... i was at school not long ago getting my gfs kids .. some little toddler must have been like 1 was walking well trying and she feel and banged her face so i picked her up and her mum came running over dont u touch my fucking daughter .... i was like WTF u sillu Whore if u looked after ure fucking kid not letting her wonder off she wunt have fell and smashed her face i was only picking her of the floor and she had a go at me sad bitch last time i help any one up ;\

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 03:18 PM
i know, when i was at infant school if u fellvover the dinner lady/teacher wud pick u up n hug u better but they not allowed they gotta tell u to get up n that u will be ok. how pathetic.

raza
04-02-05, 03:20 PM
yea its asssss teachers cant even give u paracetamol no more at school or anything England is turning in to a jk

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 03:29 PM
i know and all this crap bout political correctness, what a load of bull shit!!!

SREmma
04-02-05, 03:30 PM
I passed my theory on the 3rd time :oops: the best thing to do is click as you see a hazard developing and then click when you are near the hazard! Dont keep clicking as that will lose you points!

Good luck just take your time!

joeontherun
04-02-05, 03:45 PM
Maby im a bit over the top with the hazzerd i must be clicking the mouse to fast on the hazzerd couseing me to loss the points and as for crap the hazzerd is a Pirsentige of luck take the questions for example you can train for the questions but you cant train for the hazzerd.

i mean maby you passed first time the person with the "crap comment" but not every ones as "LUCKY" as you :)

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 03:49 PM
yeah if u click too many times u can loose ur points for the whole clip!! be careful!!

raza
04-02-05, 03:50 PM
u can only click it a curtain amount of times cos u get little flags cool ure a bus driver :D dint no u could drive buses at 21 :) i could do that job sit and drive around all day :D

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 03:54 PM
u can click it as many times as u like but after so many clicks it penalises u. in scunny u can drive buses at 18 but u cant in grimsby u gotta be 21 coz its out of town driving n coach work!!

raza
04-02-05, 03:55 PM
Well im 21 :D so i can do it .. mite go and see if they need any drivers .. no doubt u would have to take a buss test .. and is it hard?

joeontherun
04-02-05, 03:58 PM
SREmma

That?s very familiar sounding my brother says to me he did that sort off thing and he actually passed with quite a few points to clear iv passed the practice one doing it like that as well but when you get in to the test centre your mind goes blank and you try to click as they come this time I will definitely keep a stricke?d way of clicking my mouse ill let you know how I do.

I?m not to bad forth time is ok it took my bro 8 times his first time so ill see how it goes.

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 03:59 PM
yeah u do, u take ur theory test again but the question side of it is mainly bout drivers hours but u learn all that in training school!! the test is easy u have to do a reversin exercise then u go out driving where u do an emergancy stop, park in a few bus stops, and a gear exercise coz u learn in a semi automatic. i found it pretty easy!!!

you really have to love driving to do the job tho!!

Jack
04-02-05, 04:01 PM
yeah i think so too, i wud have gone for phone emergency services!!
But then the fuzz will nick you for using your phone within 60 miles of a car :roll: :lol:

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 04:09 PM
yeah true, did u know u can done for even having ur fone on when driving??

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 04:13 PM
raza if u do go for a job as a bus driver u get sent to lincoln everyday to training school!! i love doing my job.

raza
04-02-05, 04:32 PM
thats not too bad 40 mins to lincoln depending how fast i go :$

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 04:52 PM
ur there at half eight till bout half three fourish. or at least i was!!

raza
04-02-05, 04:55 PM
have to go in to stage coach seeing if they have ny vacancies could be a good career move ... Wait............... i dont have a bloody career at the mon :( so anything is better

rachaelrebekah
04-02-05, 06:13 PM
i dont think stage coach will take u on unless u already have a psv licence. the only company i know off that will do it is road car!!

Mike.
04-02-05, 10:13 PM
cheers for the advise guys and gals :D

burgo
06-02-05, 02:43 PM
cheers for the advise guys and gals :D
what on how to become a bus driver lol