PDA

View Full Version : *What rims???* Decision needed!

NickWalliams
02-02-05, 02:06 PM
Right ordered some rims off wheel-base other day but there had been a mistake with price, well a huge mistake they had em advertised with 195/40/16 tyres for ?360!

Anyway phoned em up today to see where my wheels were and it boiled down to "we cant go ahead at that price as it is less than we pay for them" so said they will do me a deal on any set of wheels i want :lol:

But cant decide what wheels to get?? dont want the ones i originally ordered as i already have a set! (only ordered em cos they were so cheap, would of saved buyin new tyres)

Should I just get speedlines??

Chris
02-02-05, 04:07 PM
Compomotive MO's, unless you have a large bodykit, then go for some bling bling ones, or even some 17" Team Dynamic Motorsports (In White) :lol:

Chris

James B
02-02-05, 04:41 PM
technically if you wanted to be a pain in the bum i think theyre legally obliged to sell the wheels at the price advertised. i think.. goes against advertising laws otherwise, not entirely sure tho

James

Marc
02-02-05, 04:47 PM
Speedline have been done to death everyone has them (ok not everyone but a lot of people) but they still like the best wheels for a nova or like chris said a nice set of MO's

Nick
02-02-05, 06:01 PM
False advertising - Ring up trading standards.

other than that, check my wheels out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/IMG_0228.jpg

not the best picture, but i think they do look pretty ace (as most people comment) and they're a different change to Speedlines, only available in 15" and 17" and Offset ET45 is available !

oh, and they were just cleaned about 2 mins before i took that picture, so they look alot less sparkly and bling most of the time. They go a satin silver colour

Mike.
02-02-05, 06:07 PM
i'd go for MO's mate

Stuart
02-02-05, 06:08 PM
trading standards!!!! they can only stop people that order AFTER they find out abo ut the price fcuk up.

get them to sell them to you at that price!, then sell them on at profit to yourself obv, and have another set from another company

get legal on them, dont be fobbed off!!!!!!

scott.parker
02-02-05, 06:49 PM
Yep get the wheels of em at that price there not alloud to go back on it really..

Els othere rims i would say MO's or some nice "white wheels"againts your red body work,lol think chris wants to seel his to you..

scott

NickWalliams
02-02-05, 10:51 PM
Tradings stndards are now on the case, thanks for the advice fellas.

Just cant decide, Black rims, white, 17", 16" theres too many choices! 8)

These are soo smart but only available in 17" in the UK. :?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/clawsk/trouble.jpg