PDA

View Full Version : concussion

morrie
02-02-05, 12:18 PM
A few nights ago i fell off ma skateboard and had a concussion. It was soo weird. anyone else had one?

James B
02-02-05, 12:44 PM
yeah ive had two cases, both from playing rugby, once i got booted in the side of the head, got concussion and a perforated ear drum. nice

epo
02-02-05, 05:58 PM
yeah i had one when i rolled over in bed last boxing day and smacked me head on the side draws

r lass wasnt impressed as i got blood over her pillows and not mine :lol:

Dpnova
02-02-05, 06:04 PM
hmmmm Chinese Chiken

Nick
02-02-05, 09:46 PM
yes, i drew a picture to explain it.

this Fcuking hurt alot, probably the most pain i'vve ever been in for days as well, and i've broken quite a few bones

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/Concussion.jpg

scott.parker
02-02-05, 10:10 PM
LMAO great diagram.. :lol:

Yep i had a concussion when i was nine,i was ment to be waiting with mates for the guy to come and pass us on are cycleing perfitioncy*sp

Well while we wer waiting we got borad so started doing jups of this mound in the school playground,and i got it a bit wrong and crashed from quite a hight and knocked my self out,broke my right arm and badly grassed my face,oh and the bike landed on my back.. :lol:

scott

Dave
02-02-05, 10:11 PM
can't say i have ever had concussion
but have broken lots of bones and ripped skin down to the bone + done ligament damage & normal stuff like that before though

nick nice pic :lol:

Nick
02-02-05, 10:15 PM
lol took me ages to draw that !

lol @ scotts biking injuries.

i crashed my bike into a tree after overshooting a jump by a large distance, Broke a bone in my wrist, damaged the ligaments/tendons, broke 2 of my ribs and punctured my right lung.

Nick
02-02-05, 10:16 PM
when i was 7 someone rode over my neck on a bike, i had swollen glands and neck, and had to eat soup for 6 weeks.

scott.parker
02-02-05, 10:26 PM
lol took me ages to draw that !

lol @ scotts biking injuries.

i crashed my bike into a tree after overshooting a jump by a large distance, Broke a bone in my wrist, damaged the ligaments/tendons, broke 2 of my ribs and punctured my right lung.

LOL

Yeah as a kid for some strainge reason i never feard pain too much and got my self into some right mess at times,have broke loads of bones and badly cut and grased my self..
I thinik one of the funnyest was when i was rollerblading and i whent to go under a sign,well i got half way under but had not quite bent low enogh to clear the arc of my back,and as i pass under it i got flipt on my ass at high speed ripping most the flesh and skin off my back where it comes to a point on the spine,it whent right to the gristle,umm nice :roll: ..my mate passed out cus there was so much blode,and he though it was my spine he could see.. :lol:

Scott

Jack
02-02-05, 11:46 PM
lol Nick, you're in the wrong trade - you should be a graphic designer with that kinda skill :lol:

SREmma
03-02-05, 09:49 AM
:lol: I love the diagram scott wish i could draw like that! I cant say i have ever had concussion i think the worst thing i have ever done is cracked my forehead open loadsa blood and needed stiches but not seen any of my bones yet :lol: I think i would pass out if i did! :oops:

srs1
03-02-05, 09:54 AM
not had consussion either, i have chipped bones etc but never broke them that i know of.

James B
03-02-05, 10:19 AM
LMAO great diagram.. :lol:

Yep i had a concussion when i was nine,i was ment to be waiting with mates for the guy to come and pass us on are cycleing perfitioncy*sp

Well while we wer waiting we got borad so started doing jups of this mound in the school playground,and i got it a bit wrong and crashed from quite a hight and knocked my self out,broke my right arm and badly grassed my face,oh and the bike landed on my back.. :lol:

scott

LMAO what a muppet you are eh lol :lol:

morrie
03-02-05, 11:57 AM
not had consussion either, i have chipped bones etc but never broke them that i know of.

had a few chipped bones too, but not broken. they are well painful, like.

Dpnova
03-02-05, 05:29 PM
i broke my hand and that hurt :cry:

scott.parker
03-02-05, 05:36 PM
How the fcuk do you brake a hand?? :lol: is that all of your bones on your hand?

scott

Nick
03-02-05, 06:33 PM
lol Nick, you're in the wrong trade - you should be a graphic designer with that kinda skill :lol:

fookin architect :-) Although, i havn't had the need to draw a rope swing yet, lot's of fancy tree's tho !

Mel
03-02-05, 08:03 PM
Not had concussion that I know of..

But I was playing hide n seek when I was about 7, was running to get "in", tripped flew about 3 feet down the street onto my arm lol..

morrie
06-02-05, 11:32 AM
it felt like i was pished. weird

Col_Mk1
06-02-05, 02:51 PM
i got concussion when i got pushed over on concrete about 7 kids ran over me playing football when i was on floor :cry: was only 5

ANDYRACER
13-02-05, 11:02 PM
remember on my bike doin a jump casing the jump with my rear wheel snapping my frame me goin over the bars landin on my face and knocking myself out and then bein told the bike landed on me (well 1 piece of it) bt i didnt even know it hit me coz i was clean knocked out. Know that hurt as u fly through the air and know its going to hurt and havin air time b4 it happens.

Snowface
14-02-05, 03:31 PM
i've chipped a small bit of my tooth whehn i was younger LMAO. thats about it!

I was pulling a nail out with a crowbar and it suddenly came out and hit myself in the mouth lol.

Jos
14-02-05, 04:51 PM
lol at snowface

Hm, I seem to have mainly had head injuries...

At about 3, I had a 'thing' about rocking backwards n forwards on my high chair, once abit too far backwards and smacked my forehead (somehow) on a cast iron stove...cracked my head open

Let this be a lesson to all! there is a reason parents told you to tie your shoe laces!

at the age of 5 i tripped on my shoe laces at the top of our stairs, did the classic tumble (as seen in cartoons) and smacked my head against a radiator at the bottom...owch..one broken skull

at 7, i jumped off the roof of our house...aiming at a nearby bush... (why?!)...missed it of course and got concussion and a broken arm, and wrist and head (i guess i was fairly lucky...)

at 9 I jumped off the roof of our shed, frackered my left wrist, elbow and cracked my head open (again!)

at 9ish riding my bike down a hill, rear brakes didn't work, so had to use front. went over handlebars and knocked myself out

accidently put a knife through my wrist (no i wasnt attempting to kil myself lol) ...suprisingly it didnt hurt (shock perhaps) UNTIL i pulled it back out..then it did

not many more have stuck in my head, (perhaps too many holes?) but i have quite alot of accidents..but its my brother who is the clumbsy one :?

Jack
14-02-05, 05:13 PM
the age of 5 i tripped on my shoe laces at the top of our stairs, did the classic tumble (as seen in cartoons) and smacked my head against a radiator at the bottom...owch..one broken skull
I fell down the stairs when I was a kid, banged my head on a radiator too.... my mum thought I was dead, lol I just got up and walked off.... no sense no feeling :wink: