PDA

View Full Version : not 2 sure about the police

Marc
31-01-05, 11:24 PM
i know its said before but i mean coppers are a pain in the ass sometime, just been pulled over like 20mins ago for "a Check up" they been following me for like 2 mile before they pulled me over, annoying part was they was like playin hide and seek with me going really slow then right up me ass, reckon they was tryin to see if i get fucked off incase i had nicked the car. anyway pulled me up, lady copper comes over name, date of birth the usual shit, wasnt 2 bothered about her was the other copper that got out the other side and have a look around me car throught shit! then realised there was nothing wrong with the car and they could'nt do out lol
then the women says we are doing this check up because nova are very common at being stolen.
laffed to meself, if that was the case how come it has taken them 8 months since i passed me test to now do a check up on me?
i dont know i bet they get pleasure out of it :evil:

p.s. they got in the way while talking to me and missed an nice red evo 8 gggggggrrrrrrr :evil:

Chris
31-01-05, 11:29 PM
They were doing their job.

I predict about 24hrs until this post is LOCKED!!

Chris

Marc
31-01-05, 11:37 PM
oh yeh can agree with that chris but was just more annoyed about missing the evo lol

I predict about 24hrs until this post is LOCKED!!

Whys this?

scott.parker
31-01-05, 11:50 PM
LOL well as chris said there just doing there job..

But we all get it,and some times there ass holes some times there nice,but most post's saying coppers/pigs/police this that,just get laught at mate..

I got pulled over affter the MK meet,i whent all the way there and back and was pulled just 2mins from my door,lol the cop was ok in the end but tryed the (you know it dont help you silly boy racers with your loud exhsausts) and i said whay makes you want to put me in a box with other idiot chaves then,im soon to be 25,and i only race this car with other adults around track such as donnington,funny affter i said that he started to want to chat and learn some more about the car and how to get inot track days :D
So there not out to GET yoiu just doing what there paid to do,although i would like to see more police on the beat to stop these chaves that keep beating up old laidies for the pention's!! :x

RANT off.

scott

scott.parker
31-01-05, 11:50 PM
LOL well as chris said there just doing there job..

But we all get it,and some times there ass holes some times there nice,but most post's saying coppers/pigs/police this that,just get laught at mate..

I got pulled over affter the MK meet,i whent all the way there and back and was pulled just 2mins from my door,lol the cop was ok in the end but tryed the (you know it dont help you silly boy racers with your loud exhsausts) and i said whay makes you want to put me in a box with other idiot chaves then,im soon to be 25,and i only race this car with other adults around track such as donnington,funny affter i said that he started to want to chat and learn some more about the car and how to get inot track days :D
So there not out to GET you just doing what there paid to do,although i would like to see more police on the beat to stop these chaves that keep beating up old laidies for the pention's!! :x

RANT off.

scott

J4MES
01-02-05, 12:09 AM
but if some pikey scum had nicked your car you would have been praising the police for stopping and checking.....