and my new boot build then it will be good enough for me first car

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rredfern86/index.html

cheers richard

rhs98
31-01-05, 04:48 PM
Looking clean!

burgo
31-01-05, 07:31 PM
not bad mate, have you done the fuel pump and actuator mod ?

scott.parker
31-01-05, 07:48 PM
looks quite nice mate,what is the dumpvalve like on it?

scott

Mike.
31-01-05, 08:39 PM
looks very nice mate

J4MES
31-01-05, 08:41 PM
looks really good mate...

Riggy
31-01-05, 09:16 PM
looks quite clean :D

nova ian
31-01-05, 09:35 PM
looks tidy mate, bet you pleased with that.

im liking the the cartoon style model nova :D

Mike.
31-01-05, 10:45 PM
you can get them from halfrauds mate, about 25 quid

James B
31-01-05, 11:02 PM
liking the install in door cards mate

te17@novasgonemad
01-02-05, 12:10 AM
looks a little worse in real life the paint is a bit patchy ie where there aree no handles

yep the pump and actuator have been done and the boost protection taken off but i struggle with boost and so i think i might need a new turbo

the dump valves sound good when at about 13+ psi boost and was questioned what engine it was at guilford lastnite as i shocked a few people with burnouts and wheel spins throughout first and second gear

it has a straight 2" pipe exorst with the chrome cherrie bomb back box and sound a little bit better ( its not that diesely anyway tho)

i need some new rims as these tyres are dead but i cant find a good deal for about 250.00 so im gonna struggle for a while

the door pods are home made i am making two more pairs which will house 17cm components but if people wanted i could cut the speaker hole smaller or leave it down to them to do as i say there solid glass fibre

im getting a kac 8151d class d 1000w digitall amp and 15" sub as ive killed the last two ,, ive then got kenwood 17cm 2ways amped in the rear quarters and some jbl 6x9s

just waiting for the money to get a flip out tele as the dash is fully moded to take one but i dont have the money for the in car computer

im looking to fit a 1.7td intercooler in it soon and to hopefully get theboost problem sorted that ive had for a year

any question are more than welcome on either the diesel tuning side of things to the interioras ive done it my self with lots of head scratching

i know for a fact that this car is not fast and never will be to the extremes of what can be done to a nova but its got great mpg which is what i need as my trade is a tiler and so the interior takes a beating along with the exterior and so will never be near perfect but even so novas rule and this one is far from the scrap yard!!!!

cheers for the coment lad and ladies

richard

te17@novasgonemad
01-02-05, 11:58 PM
soz about the winge above :) just read it but those are the facts

cheers for the comments as it is good re asurance for me

keep the coments coming

richard

5_door owner
02-02-05, 12:13 AM
nice clean lookin car there mate,

a few idea's for you;

remove badge on bonnet and add subtle vents (ie. astra GSi or GTE ones)

remove side repeaters

smooth boot

spray wheels black (or maybe get some bigger black alloys)

get some black mesh for the front bumper or maybe plastic slats from an zafira gsi . or maybe a front mounted intercooler in the gap??

drop it a bit more

job done in my eyes lol :D

Gunzi
02-02-05, 03:00 PM
I like it, very clean