PDA

View Full Version : Nova SR for sale, now on ebay

NikosNova
30-01-05, 10:07 PM
CHance here to get a good nova at a good price, ideal for a project or just to fix.

The car was MOTd the other day but it failed as it needs some welding doing to the suspension bits, cant remember exactly what they are called. ALso the car is only firing off three cylinders, but the man at the garage told me that this can easily be fixed. It also needs some new rubber things that the engine sits on as they have split, thats all it failed on. Everything else on the car is good.

1.4 SR standard engine with K and N bolt on filter. Everything else on the car is standard, and it comes with the GTE alloys.

Im only selling the car as i am at uni and cant spare any cash to fix her, so will be sad to see her go. It is driveable, just runs a bit slowish that usual, due to only 3 cylinders. I have the MOT report sheet to show exactly what needs doin on the car and can get this scanned for anyone that wants a look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4526452740&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

cheers