PDA

View Full Version : Rear Wheels

sdownin
30-01-05, 05:28 PM
Ive just fitted some 15" Wolfrace Mantis Alloy wheels. They look the nuts!! But I have a small problem!! The driver side rear wheel sits out further than the Passenger side rear wheel, so every time i hit a bump in the road the drivers side rear wheel scrubs the arch!! Ne1 kno why this is and if so how wouls I get it fixed?!?

Cheers

david dixon
30-01-05, 06:11 PM
this is the norm for nova's! It always happens on the drivers side more than the passenger. get your arches rolled!

sdownin
30-01-05, 06:14 PM
How much would this cost as im on a tight budget?!?!?

david dixon
30-01-05, 06:17 PM
Should'nt cost much mate, maybe about ?30-?40 but this is rolled with a propper machine! Is there any chance you have the wrong offset wheels or oversized tires? its just they do catch but its usually not much!

sdownin
30-01-05, 06:23 PM
Where is the best place to go? I live down south near Reading area-ish?

david dixon
30-01-05, 06:26 PM
Not sure about your area mate but a good well known bodyshop near your place should have a one!

rysmee
30-01-05, 08:10 PM
i've heard body technics in slough have a good rep. whether they would do it and how much i cant say.
if you want it done cheap try burnham coachworks, havent got their mumber on me but they are in yellow pages.
or even cheaper diy! not too hard if they are only rubbing a small amount.

novaman123
31-01-05, 12:19 PM
Try your local halfords, if it is a Ripspeed one. I used mine a couple of years back and it was pretty cheap and they did a good job. :)