PDA

View Full Version : NEED THIS PROBLEM SORTED TODAY NO MATTER WHAT.

B4 CON
30-01-05, 10:31 AM
RIGHT EVERYITME I SWITCH ON MY INDICATORS OR HAZARD WARNING SWITCH. THE GREEN LIGHT COMES ON ON THE DASH. NOTHING OUTSIDE NO INDICATORS OR HAZARD THEN WHEN YOU KNOCK THEM OFF THEY GO OFF. WHATS THE PROBLEM THERE COZ I DONT EVEN GET THE CLICKING NOISE WHEN IT STAYS ON ON THE DASH! BUT EVERY OTHER LIGHT ON THE CAR WORKS FINE.

Aragorn
30-01-05, 10:34 AM
assuming you havent been fiddling with the wiring its gonna have to be either the hazard switch or the flasher unit

if the hazards dont work at all then i'd say flasher unit, but it might be worth getting both from a scrappy just in case

Aragorn
30-01-05, 10:36 AM
wtf are u doing...

youve made 3 posts about the same thing and had caps lock stuck on in all of them

uve also already been told to get a new flasher unit in one of your other posts and havent bothered trying it

u make one post, in normal type, and u will get your answers, keep annoying people by doing that will end up getting you banned

B4 CON
30-01-05, 10:41 AM
banned? for having caps lock on? wow

raza
30-01-05, 10:43 AM
No you are coming asking people for help .. and ure LIKE I NEED THIS FIXING TODAY NO MATTER WHAT if your gonna act clever with people dont ask for help go to a fucking garage "BAHH"

Aragorn
30-01-05, 10:47 AM
caps lock on the net is seen as shouting, and if i came round to yours and started shouting at you, you'd probably get annoyed right?

plus u asked the question 3 times for no reason, yes it may be urgent, but be patient and you'll get your answer

the same people read thru all the threads so having there 3 times just gets annoying

now as i said get a new flasher and try that failing that get a new/another hazard switch

Donova
30-01-05, 10:50 AM
sounds like one or two of us got out the wrong side of the bed this morning! 8) 8) 8)

B4 CON
30-01-05, 12:01 PM
ok i get you. shouting aint nice. especially on a sunday. i appologise anyway its fixed now. it was the relay box.