PDA

View Full Version : Todays Deal!

nova---chris
29-01-05, 10:13 PM
Ok means i havnt got anything for the car recently i thought id best make a investment for the work shop ive now got use of!

http://www.chrisuk22.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/compressor.jpg

The funny thing is we been after one for a while. But nothing really came up any good. Then the other day we got hold of a clarke one for nowt and a new motor. So thats working. then we came across this sip air one.
And tbh its mint!!
?250 notes. Bargain! Paid half each with me mate so not costly at all
?125 each! :lol:

BigRuss
29-01-05, 10:24 PM
Bargain mate, people don't realise how much easier/quicker jobs are with air tools.

Philsutton
29-01-05, 10:28 PM
oh i appreciate air tools much quicker and you dont lose as much skin off your hands lol

CP
29-01-05, 10:29 PM
Nice! You'll be able to do your own spray work now mate :D

I've been out bargin hunting for slightly more expensive gear but more of that later!

nova---chris
29-01-05, 10:29 PM
i need to buy a half decent tool kit for it now.
Not worried about it being all brand name . just summat that works!!
:)

James B
30-01-05, 07:47 PM
oo i want one. its really crap trying to work on your car without air tools once your used to using them day in day out.

benji
02-02-05, 06:12 PM
Nice! You'll be able to do your own spray work now mate :D

I've been out bargin hunting for slightly more expensive gear but more of that later!

if it's welding gear let me know, i might be able toget you some discount(not on the small diy stuff though)

nova---chris
03-02-05, 04:33 AM
Theres no end to my dealings. lol
Me mate turns up tonight and asks me to go outside.
And to my suprise we have now aquired a trailor!

Only thing wrong was no lights and a missing handle on the tilt handle.
Tilt bed trailor so no ramps. Reminds me very much of a brian james. could well be. No rust on it. Tows nice. And just needs a lick of paint tbh.
Need to straighten out the mud guards but thats about it.

So i should have access to it for track days now so it saves me having to push when i stack it! lol!!!!! ( im thinking sod the insurance now for on the road and just deal with some track day insurance bits) and i presume it wouldnt need tax either if its kept of road and only sees places like pod and track?? Altho i could be wrong! Dunno if i can be arsed using it round town now, Its just a bugger to drive at times!!

Will
03-02-05, 08:33 AM
if its off the road it will save u mot tax and insurance

and can un nice and rich :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds good to me

DrivingSpanner
03-02-05, 11:01 AM
NO TAX< MOT or Insurance = MORE MONEY to do MORE Trackdays :lol:

benji
03-02-05, 05:38 PM
the only problem with that is if it get's nicked or broken into

Ste_Nova