PDA

View Full Version : American Chopper day tomorrow.

Jules
29-01-05, 10:04 PM
All day tomorrow it's American Chopper day on the Discovery channel (551 on SKY - not sure of cable etc etc).

Love the program!
Get on the sofa, a few drinks and spend some time watching how to create awesome chopper motorbikes!
:D

Philsutton
29-01-05, 10:05 PM
love watching this as well, only thing is ive seen all of them about 3 times. Ive started watching the one about american hot rods as well, not as much fighting but some very very nice cars

nova---chris
29-01-05, 10:06 PM
this sounds sad.
But does anyone have any copys of american chopper or american hotrod?

I really wanna see some of it. But i havnt got sky tbh. and with the hours i work its not worth paying for 1 program

cheers
chris

Jules
29-01-05, 10:10 PM
this sounds sad.
But does anyone have any copys of american chopper or american hotrod?

I really wanna see some of it. But i havnt got sky tbh. and with the hours i work its not worth paying for 1 program

cheers
chris

M8 I've got all episodes to date of American Chopper (Inc pilot episode, adverts, special editions etc etc), American Hotrod, Overhaulin', Great Biker Build Off and a lot of episodes of Rides on my HDD (Watch in DivX player).
:D
I've invested in a DVD burner and might be tempted to back them up on a few DVDs (will take a few though as there are a lot of episodes!)

:lol:

nova---chris
29-01-05, 10:15 PM
i can cover the cost of the dvds of needed. or i can get you some?
Oviously i can pay you a drink to if you can be tempted into doing them for me??

letme know mate

Cheers
chris

raza
29-01-05, 10:24 PM
Seen all of them now :( need to wait for new series to come on .. Still a good programme there painter is ace . wunt mind him doing my car in some mad shit

Jules
29-01-05, 11:40 PM
Seen all of them now :( need to wait for new series to come on .. Still a good programme there painter is ace . wunt mind him doing my car in some mad s**t

Justin (the little painter guy) runs his own company (www.jbgrafix.com) and he does awesome AWESOME work, but I think that OCC now use someone else (a guy that works for them) as Justin started making paint decisions that Paul Snr didn't want.

Chris, get me on MSN sometime m8 :wink:

Mike.
29-01-05, 11:40 PM
american chooper and american hotrod are my fave tv programmes at the moment. there doesn't seem to be enough episodes of over'haulin at the moment

raza
30-01-05, 10:31 AM
Paul' snr just a baboon "i do all the work" LMFAO he dont do shit just sits there and says "im going to the gym" or im going home" It aint the best programme i rather like the great biker build off ..All the bikes on there Are made peice by peice OCC usually get other people to make parts most of the time when on GBBO they make the frames tanks pipes everything and the bikes are custom styles not the same thing over and over like OCC but i still love the programme:)

Mike.
30-01-05, 11:18 AM
paul senor is great lol, he's so funny lol the way he argues with paul jnr :lol:

raza
30-01-05, 11:22 AM
yea they make me laugh i feel sorry for poor vinny he gets alot of shit too and he does alot of work

James B
30-01-05, 12:27 PM
where have i been all my life, never heard of this program, watching it now and its great!

scott.parker
30-01-05, 02:17 PM
I also have to say both of these are ace,the bike ones best when they made the 9/11 fire bike to be presented at a show to a NYFD crew,was great idea..

Aslo love the hotrod ones,

has anyone seen bike build wars,they put a UK chopper bike building team against a us team and then ride the bikes to a place to have them compaired and juged..

Right im off to watch it now i know its on,lol

scott