PDA

View Full Version : help needed with new car buy

supernova1983
29-01-05, 05:16 PM
right think of changing my car how much would people here pay for this my current car > http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=665 how much u think its worth ?

and car im looking at is 1.4 clx purple corsa fsh one lady owner 34k
with alarm stereo k&n stainless backbox paintwork is mint

going for ?2500 >worth it ?

Marc
29-01-05, 05:24 PM
Nice motor mate, reckon you might be asking a bit much for it, personnaly personnally would go for maybe 1500-2000 but again its personnal opinion and can depend on who your selling it to.

Nick
29-01-05, 05:25 PM
i'd say your car is worth no more than ?500ish, but you really can't put a price on it.

And as for the Corsa having "one Lady owner"

i'd be inclined to investigate that a bit more, after all it does have a Stainless Exhaust and K&N filter.

i'd say the Lady in question, is more likely to be a young lady. Just the same as buying the car off of a young lad, so don't let that sway your desicion.

Nick
29-01-05, 05:30 PM
not being nasty

but maybe you could go and ask a corsa forum.

As i don't have a clue how much corsa's go for ! but corsa people would probably beable to give you more of an idea !

Mike.
29-01-05, 05:49 PM
noooooooooo not a corsa lol, the nova looks alright but relistically i think you would get less than a grand for it

Dan
29-01-05, 06:16 PM
tbh its worth as much as you want to try and get for it, or ask for offers. Also it would probably pay to use the forums correctly and get it into the cars for sale forum where it belongs.

supernova1983
29-01-05, 06:22 PM
soryy i should of told the story better the chap im buying it off it was hes aunts shopping trip car only recent has the stainless box and k & n been put onto it knowen the bloke for years so i canb vouch it was 1 lady and it has not been thrashed hes brother is meachnic by trade so the car is running sweet and they always fix my nova when its having trouble

i really dunno what to say for my car ive spent way mpre than ill get back for it i know that but not keen on letting it go for silly money and least with part exchange i wont have to deal with timewasters etc to veiw the car

does ?1800 seem a silly figure considering mine has 70 on clock and ive only added about 1500 miles to it since ive had it starts first time every time etc basically no fault

dunova
29-01-05, 06:46 PM
I would say you could probably get about ?600 for your car tbh mate. It's only 'worth' what people are willing to pay for it.

supernova1983
29-01-05, 07:43 PM
anyone know any good corsa forums then that i can ask in

Nick
29-01-05, 07:50 PM
not sure mate, try typing corsa forum in google search.

you'l get a better idea from asking there.