PDA

View Full Version : cheap n cheerful.....

sickrabbit
28-01-05, 07:18 PM
Thanks to some good avice on this forum , i put a new jvc cd player in me motor...works a dream-no more skipping.
Before this system was placed in tho ..the output wasnt what i wanted ..far too low. Now my soundsare vibe black air ten sub basic pioneer 4 inchers in the original front locations and cheap unbranded 6x9 s on the parcel shelf...the vibes a monster and wiped all else away , so i decided to amp up the interior front and rears ( as you do ) i looked on ebay and found a bloke whos knocking out sony 220w amps ( brand new and no hardwiring needed) for ?30 ( normally ?99). After sheling out on the jvc and trying to get straight after crimble spending i took the easy option and bid on one of these ?30 sony,s....you just plug straight into your head unit via iso,s,,i was expecting to place the sony straight back on ebay - BUT i was impressed - and still am . I know its not the wall of power I,d love to behold , but never the less its enough to rock n roll , so if youre on a budget , cant afford another amp and cable kit - you know what to do.- cheap n cheerful. :wink: