PDA

View Full Version : Nova Gsi For Sale ?1000 Quick sale wanted

MikeGsi
25-01-05, 01:25 PM
My pride and joy is now for sale,

It is a White 1.4sr Shell with all Gsi Wiring loom (Not patched in to the 1.4sr loom, the full gsi loom front to back),

interior(Inc black dash, door cards all panels, well everything),

1.6 8v ecotek gsi engine. The engine is completerly standered. It recently had a service with new valve stem oil seal and a basic top end rebuild with new head gasket and all other gaskets

I have the gsi bumpers front and back, the side skirts with all the clips neccessary to fit to the car.

I have currently 2ltr 16v Calipers and discs on the car

16in Speedline Allesio's on the car, I baught these second hand and there not in perfect condition, but they all have yokohama a539 tyre all round. about three months old

The shell has had all the archers professionaly rolled up for larger wheels, and two new front wings about 6 months ago also had a respray down both side of the car.

I love this car and am sickened to see it go. But I need to move out of home into a flat and cant afford to run the car.

This is an extremely nice and quick car, handles superb.

It doesn't have any tax or MOT, so has been stood for a while, but I do start it up every other week, and starts first every time with no smoking at all.

Im looking for in the region of around ?1000 was 1500 ono.

I need to sell this car so any reasonable offer wont be refused.

Im in Kendal in cumbria.

Mob. 07841338841

Or Email. Michael.kennedy@k2-media.com

Any pictures wanted I will send in reply to an e-mail